View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 02:39 AM   #25
precumdripper

1. Have you ever done something you regretted? If so, what was that? Yep. I was so so horny and whipped my cock with my belt. Unfortunately a bit too hard...bruises like hell.

2. Which of your limits would you be most comfortable pushing? Don't have too many limits, but they are limits

3. Where is the strangest place you've had sex? At a party on the dance floor.

4. How many people have fucked you? Quite a few, probably 10 ore more

5. Most exciting sexual fantasy? Being captured by school mates, tied up, pissed on, forced to suck them and have them spray their cum all over me. Then they all rape me and leave me like that to be found by someone.

6. How many people have you fucked? 10 or so

7. What is the best dare/task/truth you've ever received on GetDare? Tying myself up and cumming in my mouth by electro stim.

8. How many and which sexual toys/items do you own? There's quite a few ;-)

9. Most disgusting and sick fetish you would be willing to try? Dunno, what do you think is digesting and sick?

10. What punishment did you enjoy most? Being whipped and electro tortured

11. If you could be a slave for mistress/master, how long would you be willing to last? Long

12. Are you willing to be used as a whore by your Master/Mistress, for several people.. maybe to earn money? Sounds interesting, I think so, yes

13.What will be the most brutal torment you can imagine? Buried alive

14. Would you rather be plugged or chaste for a year.? You can take the plug out for a break but you'd need to replace it with a slightly bigger one? Plugged

15. What turns you on more - rape or incest? Rape, if I'm the victim

16. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, what would it be and why? I feel ok with my bod

17.What's one fetish you'd like to experiment with? Hard bondage

18. What is your favourite roleplay scenario? Schoolboy that gets raped by his classmates

19. Where are the wild thing? Dunno, in my mind?

New question: would you like to be forced to eat your own cum?

: Dares, questions, games. Pain, bondage, estim. Cum & precum eating, shaving. Armpits. Pics and vids

:dirty, crossdress, face pics, ballbusting, diapers, sissification

Cock? -> my https://dirtycode.io/5S4O3

I love sending pics and vids of my dick, just ask if you want some.

message me on kik: handcuff999
precumdripper is offline   Reply With Quote