View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 05:12 PM   #18
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever done something you regretted? If so, what was that?
Yes. Many times. Usually awkward social things. The worst was probably blacking/passing out at the urinals of a gay nightclub.

2. Which of your limits would you be most comfortable pushing?
Probably diapers, or something semi-public (but low risk). Diapers don't interested me in the slightest though.

3. Where is the strangest place you've had sex?
Nothing particularly exciting. I suppose the fold out couch of the Disney resort I was staying in.

4. How many people have fucked you? (state anally/vaginally)
5ish

5. Most exciting sexual fantasy?
I really want to be tied up and used by someone I love.

6. How many people have you fucked?
2 or 3

7. What is the best dare/task/truth you've ever received on GetDare?
My best things have come from Kik or from my Master. I've had a few creative pic requests (and the associated tasks to them). Sexdemon's Anal Hell dice dare was the most intense I've had to do. I think it took me 2.5 hours to complete due to rolls.

8. How many and which sexual toys/items do you own?
Quite a few. Several plugs, dildos, cock rings, ball weights, chastity cages, mask, ball gag, fleshlights.

9. Most disgusting and sick feitsh you would be willing to try?
Not sure, I don't like disgusting, but that is relative.

10. What punishment did you enjoy most?
Self bondage.

11. If you could be a slave for mistress/master, how long would you be willing to last?
As long as both of us are enjoying, or one of us enters into a relationship that causes it to end.

12. Are you willing to be used as a whore by your Master/Mistress, for several people.. maybe to earn money? For dominant people.. how hot is the idea of using your sub/slave like that?
I would be interested (not for money), they would have to use condoms though.

13.What will be the most brutal torment you can emagine?
Sensory deprivation, and/or being pushed (probably via pain) to the point of passing out.

14. Would you rather be plugged or chaste for a year.? You can take the plug out for a break but you'd need to replace it with a slightly bigger one?
I would much rather be plugged, but I would have to take it out for bathroom breaks and periodic gas buildups. Unless the size resets at some point, this would be impossible to do for a year that way.

15. What turns you on more - rape or incest? Consentual non-consentual rape seems like it could be fun

New question: If you could change one physical feature about yourself, what would it be and why?

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote