View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 03:54 AM   #1
Begonia

Default Punish me for my behavior

Rules for me:

1. Restrictions

1.1. I'm not allowed to masturbate.
1.2. I don't have the right to use panties at home. I'm a lazy ass slut and I have not earn that right or privileged to cover my pussy.
1.3. I don't have the right use Facebook only as reward.
1.4. I can't overspend my daily budget.
1.5. During learning I can't use Internet (only for learning) and my cellphone.
1.6. I must sleep on the floor four nights per week. With just a pillow and a blanket. I can wear pyjamas, top only.
1.7. In the house I always I to wear a sign that I am in punishment. (Padlock, belt or rope etc.)

2. Food and drink

2.1. I'm not allowed to eat sweets only as reward.
2.2. I'm not allowed to eat dinner only if I request and I get permission.
2.3. Because I am a fat pig I have to keep diet.
2.4. I have to drink at least 2 liters of water each day. At home I'm not allowed to drink from glass, only from a bowl placed on the floor.

3. Schedule

3.1. I have to get to work at least 10 minutes before 8.
3.2. I have to go to bed at 9:00 in the evening
3.3. I have get up at 5:30 in the morning. (Because I'm very slow in moving) - the punishment hours

4. Daily corporal punishments

4.1 I have to get naked and spank my ass 50 times hard on each check, in the corner, each day.

5. Daily workout

5.1. I have to do morning exercises each day. ( between 10 and 30 minutes long - you can send me videos and add additional instructions. Don't forget I am a fat pig.)

5. Punishment execution

5.1. I have to be punished for every mistake I made. I will have to post my broken rules and other mistakes done in the last 24 hours each day before 18:00 except Saturday.
5.2. I will get points to each unpunished broken rule.
- a completely broken rule is -10 points
- rule from Schedule group get (-number of minutes late) points.
- if a rule was completed partially, for x points from 10, I will get - (10 - x) points for it
- extra mistakes costs -10 points
5.3. For those broken rules for which I don't receive punishment till bedtime I have to count:
- -1 minute from my sleep time/-point which will be spent learning next morning. In the corner, not allowed to use the toilet.
- 1 situp/point
- -0.25 EUR from my daily budget (if exceeds my daily budget it will be cut off from next day)
5.4. I have to do the received punishments asap and report when it's done.

Feel free to complete or change the list.
If you think I deserve for some reason, rewards are also welcome.

I would like punishments during which I can work or study or punishments which would not take more than 5-10 minutes.
I want to improve my English too, you can send me online test, I will let you know the result so you can punish me properly.

I have ice cubes, ropes, dish cleaning brushes, bath cleaning brush, mouthwash, garlic, padlock, ginger, lemon, eggs, stockings and other household items.

Likes: workout exercises, housework, self bondage, corner, writing lines, control, sleeping dares, rules, humilation, water punishment
Limits: public, needles, excessive pain, sending photos, anal, family, enema

Thank you!

Last edited by Begonia; 05-14-2015 at 11:18 AM.
Begonia is offline   Reply With Quote