dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhoare View Post
Hello there again: and good wishes!
I brought you few other questions, ok?
Few, skittering past... since my cold is
still running. (

1. If you were to be abducted by aliens, but only had guarantees
it would end well eventually - and could refuse, would you; Why?
2. The last joke you remember that was more sad than funny is?
3. If you were to do a oneend timetravel, what time would it be?
4. What's the last film you liked seeing in a cinema with friends?
Why did you enjoy it?
5. Do you like watermelons? If yes, sorts?
6. If you became a vampire of an undead-&-cursed sort - would
you try to keep your old life, with friends and all, or just vanish?
Hope your cold is going away soonish and thank you once more for yet another set of creative and fun questions to answer

1. While it might be thrilling to travel with them to another place, I would refuse if I did not know how things end up. Don't want to end up seeing an alien planet for a glimpse of second just to be put into vacuum afterwards.

2. Not entirely sure how you'd define "sad" and can't think of a specific example, but if you meant bad jokes then I can inform you that there are a few people where I regularly get to read bad puns.

3. I would time-travel into the far future, get a real time travel machine and freely travel around. Now if you don't grant me this sillyness for some specific reason, I would not want to time-travel at all, as you'd probably always feel like an outsider for two reasons: (a) you were not in said timeline before, so you're a stranger and (b) you're leaving everything behind that you know, so... naah, I'll pass!

4. The last movie I saw in the cinemas wa "Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood", a friend of mine wanted to watch it and I ended up really liking it too, as I thought it was fairly gripping. Won't go into any further details though, as I do not want to spoil anyone.

5. I really like any sort of watermelons, especially in the summer. While they don't get rid of hunger obviously, they are nicely refreshing and I like their taste.

6. I would do my best to try to keep my old life, obviously making sure I would not put my burden on to any other friend. In fact, I think if I informed people like my best friend about such a situation, we'd probably find a way to arrange staying in contact without me biting her neck - maybe a garlic necklace? ^^
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dimples for this post: