View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #67
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Hey you

1. Imagine yourself in a quiet clear night looking at the immeasurable huge night sky with all it's stars. How does it maje you feel?
2. Imagine being told you were adopted (assuming you aren't ) Would that change anything for you?
3. How strong are your sneezes measured on the Richter (magnitude) scale?
4. What is worse in your eyes: being forgotten about slowly or being remenbered in a negative way?
5. Any sex toys you are interested in?
6. Have you ever been controlled and came (even if only by accident) without permission? If yes: how have you been punished; else: what would you consider a fair punishment?

P.S.: I am still creating the time-adorableness-graph for your profile picture. Until now it is a horizontal line.
Thank you for your questions, creator of the time-adorableness-graph which I totally wanna see now just to know if it's a real thing

1. Honestly I think space in general is really fascinating - it's such a huge and vast area with so many things unknown to humans. Watching the huge night sky definitely gives a calm and relaxed feeling, but if you start to think about it, you realize what a small part of the whole puzzle you are. Not connected with any feelings, just... an observation.

2. I wasn't adopted - or well, that's what I assume too, but body characteristics and such look pretty familiar. If I however got to know that I've been indeed adopted, I would be intrigued to find out who my biological parents were, but I would never think about blaming my adoptive parents. The fact if they adopted me or not doesn't change their negative or positive actions they've taken and if someone shows tons of love for a child which isn't even biologically their own, that's very honorable.

3. Aside from a few collapsed houses in the neighborhood I couldn't spot any irregularities after sneezing, so I guess I'm a fairly soft sneezer? =D On a more serious note, my sneezes are usually more softer ones, if that's what you were interested in knowing.

4. Mmh, tricky and fairly interesting question. While I wouldn't want that people remember me in a negative way, it still somehow feels just a tad better than being forgotten about completely. My answer is based on the fact that if you still care about someone, you'll remember things, even if these people angered you. But if you're at a point where you just don't care at all about someone - that's when they'll forget about you, which seems worse to me.

5. A thing I've been often recommended / asked about was a wand massager thingy. They look very intriguing, but not yet sure if I'll buy such a toy. Might get some toy or such in the near future, but that's all undecided for now. Aside from that, I don't think that I have any specific toys I'm lacking... or do I?

6. I did screw up such controlled tease tasks in my very early beginnings, just as I basically had zero experience with holding back at all, but things got a little better as some people *cough* might know. While a punishment should be fair, my general idea is that it should definitely be a dislike of the subby. If the punishment is actually too enjoyable and it leads to "purposefully trying to get punishments" on the subby side it seems wrong to me. For the mistakes/screw-ups mentioned above, I either managed to slip through or got some softer punishments, e.g. "continue rubbing clit right after cumming" (which is uncomfy when being teased for a long time before, especially when I was newer) or like an easy anal task.
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dimples for this post: