View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:22 AM   #4
Hammarling

I'm interested, i just keep missing the time's. Either through being busy, missing the fact an event is coming, or not understanding the time differences.

For example: i've been online almost every day for the last week and i had no idea this event was coming up! I've never seen it in the recent threads, and until now i didn't know there was a specific Live Special Events section... Granted that's a certain amount on me not looking, but i didn't know there was something to look for...

Is there a way to put some sort of banner announcement on the site? Like a pinned note somewhere on the main forums page saying what the next event would be?

Equally, i don't know off hand when 10am MT is for my BST time zone. And needing to go convert that myself isn't making me more interested in the event. In your announcement post it could be nice to do a few time-zone breakdowns, or a GMT we can work it out from.

I've seen a number of these around, but i've usually just been unavailable for them. I would like to get to a couple, i think they could be a great way to get more involved. But yeah, a not good timings and just not knowing they are even happening...

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote