View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 01:22 PM   #42
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Well, seeing as public is a limit I'll do my best!

First you're going to need to pack your bag with six diapers and then take public transport to get to a shopping centre or high street. By the time you come home, you will be wearing all six diapers over the top of each other. Here are the rules:

1. Each diaper must be put on in a public bathroom.
2. Only one diaper can be put on in each bathroom, to put on the next you must therefore find another shop/restaurant with a toilet in which you can add your next layer.
3. On each layer you must clearly write the phrase "I had to put on this diaper in [place name] because I am a baby bitch". Take a photo of each layer and send them to me on Kik as you're doing it.
4. You must drink at least 700ml between putting on each diaper layer.

As a result of these rules, you may want to plan your route and timings carefully to avoid shoppers! Now, because I'm mean, between the putting on of each diaper layer I have a task for you to complete:

After diaper 1 is on: Place at least 100grams of chocolate down the back of your diaper.
After diaper 2 is on: Ask three strangers for directions to a location of your choosing.
After diaper 3 is on: Eat a large greasy meal.
After diaper 4 is on: Try on either a dress, skirt or five pairs of jeans, in the changing rooms of a clothes store.
After diaper 5 is on: Find the largest jar of baby food you can and consume it.
After diaper 6 is on: Waddle up the stairs to the top of a multi-storey car park and then waddle back down again.

After all six diaper layers are on, and all six tasks completed, you may then return home on public transport to write up a report of your day. Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote