View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #4
DiaperWolf22
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
"
Punishments also work differently. Lets be honest, a lot of people on this site LOVE to fail tasks just because they like the punishments. Well if you fail here, I will give you a task using one of your limits or dislikes."

Yeah because if you use a LIMIT a freaking limit. Its called LIMIT because someone is NOT going to do it. And the chance someone would do that even as a punishment go towards 0. Also people who like to fail tasks? For punishments? Never seen that really.
A little aggressive sounding but okay...

from lurking, thats just what i've seen every now and again, a lot of people do like punishments. If they didn't they wouldn't make random threads about how they need to be punished when its not an order from their owner/master/mistress.

eg. "I didn't do my homework. Give me punishments please!!!!"

And the chances of someone not doing it just to get a punishment are DEFINITELY not zero. I don't want someone to not like the task I make and just decide not to do it because they could get a hand-crafted punishment that may suit there sexual desires more. That would take forever. And sometimes people don't differentiate from limits/dislikes. SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO BREAK/TEST THERE LIMITS EVERY NOW AND THEN.

Next time, just pm me about it if you want to talk about it, plz? This is my first thread >.>

Likes: Diapers, Sissy stuff, anal, bondage still learning of what I like.

Limits: friends, family, scat, pee, anything involving fiancee

toys: green beaded dildo thing, orange vibe, medium and large plug, ball gag, cuffs, rope, lube.

Kik is Diaperwolf22
MEGA owned by Lilsissy if you want to play with me ask her first!
DiaperWolf22 is offline   Reply With Quote