Thread: Spank Bank Dare
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #37
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default Upgrades

Hi folks, tomorrow I will make the promissed clamp one, but, as far, today, a little improvement in the bank here ;-)

Its like those on line games where you have events, you know? So, some special events may or may not happen every day, and those afects the game as a whole. So, the idead is to make the same things get on here:

(since it was not established from the start of the thread, only new accounts are mandatory to follow the rules who goes here. The old accounts may or may not follow the rules, at the account owner discreption and choice).

So, how it works?

Everyday, before count the interests and pay the daily parcel, FIRST you check the day (wich day is it, in number, is it one odd or even number?) and then roll a dice to see whats is happening:

EVEN Day Results:

1 - Rush to the bank: Since deposits are low, the bank is giving advantages to everybody who make a deposit today (Effect: every spank you give today count as 1.5)

2 - Black Friday: Bad day at stockchanges, all banks are trying to get the correntists money (and everything else) to survive the crisis (Effect: count double interests today in ALL accounts you have)

3 - Luck Prize: Your account (only one, you choose one) got a prize in the Bank Weekend Raffle. (Effect: you can deduct 100 spanks for any account you have, but only one. Yes, its a freebie, you dont have to beat yourself to get those 100, so enjoy)

4 - One Black Shark Knocking at your door: You know, everybody has to pay the taxes (Effect: add 50 spanks to every account today BEFORE you calculate the daily interests)

5 - Strike!: A protest from the people who works in this bank: they want wages, not spanks! (Effect: Bank is closed. You can spank yourself today, but since the bank is closed, the amount you do today will only be deducted from your account TOMORROW, and it means AFTER you calculated the TODAY and TOMORROW interests too)

6 - A Good Sunny Day: And as it is, people goes to the bar and beach, drinks a lot and forgeting all those old math lessons they studied at school (Effect: every spank you give yourself today count as 0.5 spanks, cos the bank manager had forgot how to count and how to add... and you forgot too!)

ODD Day Results:

1 - Regular Day: Its a good day, dont you think? (Effect: none really. You can do the spanks and calculate interest just like in a normal day ;-))

2 - Mr. President National Speeches: Oh, my... this will be good for the banks (but I believe, bad for everybody else) (Effect: Nationalism feeling gets everybody to give extra 20 spanks to bank, to help the nation. It means, you add 20 spanks to ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS.)

3 - Rainy Day: Are you really felling like you want to go to bank today? (Effect: cos the day is raining, with thunders and blizards and such, the bank manager only can, who is half daft, can only hear - and count - spanks given with a paddle, belt or cane. Only the HARD LOUDY ONES)

4 - Unexpected Gains: Do you remember that old crazy ugly untie who lived in Alaska you had? Yeah, she married one eskimo and he promissed to beat her ass a little in your behalf. (Effect: You get 150 spanks FREE to one acount of your choice. You can deduct they after calculate the interests absolutely for free)

5 - Planing The Future: Everybody has to make plans, banks too. They need to aim something, you know? (Effect: Since AIM is the rule of the day, only good aiming spanks counts. So grab a ruller to spank yourslef and pay attention: on TITS or BREAST/CHESTS only the ones who hits the NIPPLES counts. On PUSSY, only the ones who hits right on the CLITORIS counts. On Cock/Balls, only the one who hits the HEAD of the cock, and, on the ass cheecks, well, only the ones on the assholes counts - I hope you have a cane on thin ruller to do it. Each ass check spank must be done direct to asshole and it counts for Left Ass Check or Right Ass Check. So, if you want to give 150 on Left and 100 on Right, it is 250 on the Asshole at all)

6 - Refresh: Papa took me to icecream shoop today. It was one good refreshing day! (Effect: NO INTERESTS TODAY!)

Hope you like it :-)

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote