View Single Post
Old 04-30-2023, 11:04 AM   #1
SissyDiaperSlut

Default 27 m Add to my time humiliated in diapers

These add-threads seem fun/scary.

Each post will add 12 hours to the time I need to be diapered 24/7. Additionally each post may include up to two of the following keywords to add additional conditions

DENIED: add 24 hours of denial

DOUBLE: the 12 hours of time from this post must be spent in a double diaper

DRAWING: must color one full picture from a coloring book

AGE-APPROPRIATE: add 12 hours where I may not access or use any entertainment or activities not appropriate for a toddler

DRESS-UP: adds 24 hours where I must wear sissy or abdl clothing when ever I am home

HYPNO: will listen to a bed wetting or unpotty training hypnosis track before bed for three nights (feel free to suggest one if you want)

TASK: you may give me one diaper or humiliation task to be completed during the duration of my time in diapers and I’ll pm a report (if you choose this you can’t add a second keyword)

This thread will remain open for 72 hours. On the off chance this thread gets to it, every 100 posts will extend the duration the thread being open by 48 hours.

No double posting. Wait for someone else to post before posting again.

EDIT:
A blog post with the running total from the last time I checked this thread is here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96816

Limits: face pics, scat, cbt

PM Dares

Items for dares

Last edited by SissyDiaperSlut; 04-30-2023 at 02:12 PM.
SissyDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote