Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #50
TorD180

Default Chapters 21 and 22

Sorry for all the teasers and cliffhangers MaskedMaster and Thursday! I promise it will all be worth it in the end.

Chapter 21: Embarrassment All Around

Thursday, 1:08 P.M., Jess

For the past several minutes all I could do was stand there with my mouth gaped open. My best friend was on her knees in front of my other best friend and had unfastened his boxers. A stream of various emotions overwhelmed me to the point of confusion. On one hand I was extremely jealous of Anna, that should be me in front of Adam! I was filled with rage over her experiencing what I had desired for so long. What took me beyond angry to furious was that not too long ago I told her that I was starting to develop feelings for Adam and then she goes ahead and grabs his dick while we try to watch a movie! On the other hand to balance out my anger, my underwear was nearly as soaked as Anna’s had been though I never got in water. This whole time I uncontrollably rubbed the outside of my jeans. My hand put more and more pressure against my crotch as my fingers sought to break the barrier of cloth between them and my pussy.

There was a yet a third hand that existed, my logical side. What unfolded in front of me was just another step in the plan I conceived last night after leaving Anna’s house. So far everything had gone according to plan, in fact, had gone even better than expected. It was a risk pushing them together like this but I wanted to bring our friendship to a different level I had to take risks. A loud shout shook me from my train of thought. Adam was backing away from Adam and, unless I was mistaken, I had heard him shout ‘chicken’.

“Looks like I won!” Anna beamed gleefully.

After a second to recompose myself I ran over and hugged her, nearly tackling her to the ground. I helped her up off her knees we faced Adam. He looked embarrassed now, both hands covered up the tent that was burned into my memory. “You okay?” I smiled at him.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” He smiled back. “I just didn’t realize what exactly this game entailed.”

“Did you not have fun?”

“Oh, trust me, he had fun, it was quite evident.” Anna chuckled after she said that.

“I mean, yeah, I had fun. I’m a tad freaked out again I guess.”

“I seem to have that effect on you.” She winked at Adam.

Knowing Anna and how much we had enjoyed teasing Adam the last few years I knew for a fact that she was delighted in his discomfort. It was her turn to experience some of that embarrassment. That was when I decided it was time for another part of my plan. It was originally meant for later, but this day seemed to be progressing much faster than anticipated. “Hey Anna, you’ve got some dirt on your knees.”

“What? Oh, thanks.” She bent over to brush them off. I looked over at Adam to make sure he was paying attention and of course his focus was already on the pert butt in front of him. She had faced me and I faced Adam so I stepped to her side and swiftly pulled her sweatpants down right under her round cheeks without her noticing. They were so loose that it wasn’t until the cool air on her skin registered that she realized what happened. In the meantime, Adam and I both watched Anna, bent over, completely bottomless with her pussy lips clearly on display. As soon as she realized she grabbed them, threw them back up, and turned to face us. She was clearly angry and about to yell at us when something distracted her in the middle of opening her mouth. I followed her gaze until I saw that in the commotion, Adam had forgotten about his problem. His boxers that were still unbuttoned let out a second set of genitals into the open air. This was the first penis I had ever seen in person and it was tantalizing. Several inches stuck out of the fly with presumably a couple more underneath, it was a tube of toothpaste and curved considerably to the right. Unlike Anna it took him much longer to comprehend what was going on, which allowed my eyes to drink in and memorize the object of many of my fantasies.

“You shouldn’t have chickened out. I would have as soon as I saw that thing and you would have won.” Anna’s words confused him at first but then there was a mad scramble to get his penis back into its home.
“Need help?” My question only seemed to make the situation worse since he fumbled the attempt, making the process last much longer. Finally, the beast was back in its cage, but it had awoken another beast inside mine. I hadn’t realized it but one again I started to stroke myself, only this time my hand slipped under my jeans and over my underwear. My fingers ran between my lips and pushed into the opening slightly. A couple more strokes caused me to let out a soft moan which resulted in both of them staring at me. It was now my turn to be embarrassed and reluctantly removed my hand from my jeans. My mind reeled for a way to shift their focus. “Is it time to talk about the plans for the party?”

Chapter 22: Classroom Antics

Thursday, 7:58 A.M., Lexi

A part, if not most of me was dreading coming to school today. The only thing that made me come was the fact that it would look awfully suspicious to Anna if I didn’t. So far it seemed that she was unaware of my involvement in the incident two nights ago. Yesterday she had greeted me normally enough during school and even texted afterwards inviting me to a party they were having this weekend. Yet with all that I couldn’t help but feel paranoid that everyone who so much as glanced at me knew. My guilt was magnified by the fact that Anna and I were actually pretty good friends, all the way to the early days of elementary school, and the fact that I still had the taste of Tony’s cum in my mouth from this morning. I really did feel terrible but he picked me up to bring me in and I had to reward him. Plus, I didn’t have breakfast before I left.

Never before had I betrayed a friend like that, I really did feel terrible, but Tony was Tony and I’m, well, me. There was just something about Tony that I simply could not resist. Out of the 20 or so cocks I had swallowed a load from, Tony’s was by far the best in every way: perfect size that molded to my hand and filled my mouth, delicious cum that I could drink every day, well manscaped pubes and it was attached to one of the hottest bodies in this town. It was a model cock that had a hold over me that was unbreakable. It took all my strength to resist him from taking my virginity these two weeks I had been sucking his cock.

Riiiinnnnggg! It was time for my first class, a class where Anna sat a mere three seats from me. Its okay, just act normal, everything will be okay. Looks like she’s not here yet. I sat down and opened my book, prepared to look busy for when she came in. A few minutes later the teacher started taking role call but Anna still hadn’t showed up. As a matter of fact, it looked like Jess was also missing. With any luck they decided to skip. A wave of relief rushed over me and for the first time since I got out of Tony’s car, I realized just how tense I was.

Bzzz, bzzz. It was nearing the end of class when I got a message from Tony.

It’s already hard for you again. Attached was a picture of his hard, majestic dick. Normally I love getting a dick pick, of any dick, but Tony’s was always an extra shot of adrenaline that made blood boil. I figured I would give him an incentive to keep his hard erection ready for me after school. I slid my skirt up to mid-thigh, spread my legs a little, and pointed the camera towards me. The picture showed my pale, plump legs creating a path to my delicious honey pot covered with a pair of dark green silk panties. Save that bad boy for me. With Anna and Jess gone there was just me and another boy, Andrew, in the back row and Mr. Anderson being the oblivious man he is, I felt comfortable I had gotten away with it. A few seconds later my phone buzzed again, but this time it wasn’t from Tony, it was from Andrew.

Can I get a copy of that too? I turned towards him and gave him a seductive look. I always liked Andrew. He was a nice boy: funny and sweet, fun to hang out with, and even though his cock was on the smaller size his cum was the second tastiest I have ever swallowed and he produced enough to paint a kitchen. This past summer I sucked his cock several times with many favorable and memorable results. I decided the picture wasn’t good enough, he deserved the real thing. I grabbed my phone and typed him a new message.

I want your cum to be snuggled up against my pussy all day. Will you pretty please cum in my panties? He shot me a look of disbelief after reading the message before his gaze drifted down to between my legs. I checked the front of the class, Mr. Anderson sat behind his computer, the students all working on the new assignment. Emboldened by my horniness for Tony I felt confidant enough to turn my body towards Andrew and slide my skirt up even further. The material was stuck between me and the chair so I lifted my ass off it enough so I could finish sliding it up which left my bottom half entirely uncovered except for my panties. Those came off quickly enough and I held them outwards. He reached to grab them but I pulled them back, shook my head, then nodded downwards towards his lap. The message was clear, a second later Andrew’s cock was sticking out and his hand was already stroking it. I gave him a seductive smile and tossed him my silk panties.

His hand was a blur as it glided up and down his shaft, the juices from my underwear now lubricated his hard cock. He stared intensely at my closed legs; his mind appeared to be trying to telepathically open them. I twirled my thick, black pubic hair while I watched him pleasure himself. Only a minute later he got that familiar look he always got right before he came which was the sign I had been waiting for. I opened up my legs and used two fingers spread the lips of my pussy. Almost immediately a stream of semen shot upwards landing all over the front of his shirt. He was able to cover the head with my panties in time to catch the second rope and unloaded his sperm into my underwear. After a few thrusts and a few more strokes he removed the panties from his cock and handed them back to me. It was only once they were back on grasped how much cum there was. What felt like a cup and a half of melted butter was pressed up against my pussy, sloshing around inside my panties while I stood and fixed my skirt. I could already feel a few drops leaking out and running down my thigh.

I had just finished getting my clothes situated when the bell rang. Andrew had taken off the shirt he was wearing, revealing a plain t-shirt underneath. We stood there and smiled at each other both knowing that his sperm was currently plastered to my skin and would be all through the school day. He leaned in gave my cheek a kiss, then whispered ‘thank you’ into my ear. I put my arms around his waist and hugged him. After we released, I felt a hand cup my ass and give it a soft squeeze. With that he left me standing there, the horniest I had ever been in my life.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: