Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:31 PM   #47
TorD180

Default Chapter 20: The Second Game

Thanks Cooldude123! I greatly appreciate the encouragement, it makes getting motivated to write a whole lot easier

Chapter 20: The Second Game

Thursday, 1:00 P.M., Anna

“Neither of you better turn around.” Adam and Jess were standing with their backs towards me while I got ready to change.

“No promises.” Jess said with a giggle. She reached over and placed her hand on the back of Adam’s head. Don’t worry, I got him. We both know how much his eyes tend to wander.”

I trusted them enough so I stuck my thumbs in the side of my panties and slid the soaking wet underwear off. I put on the pair of black sweatpants Jess lent me, finally clothing my goosebump covered legs.

“So, are either of you ever going to explain what this game of yours is?”

“It’s Anna’s game, why don’t you tell him?”

I looked for the string to tighten the sweatpants once I had them on but there was none to be found. The pants were way too large for me and I could already feel them sliding down. “Well, one person starts by doing something to make the other feel either uncomfortable, embarrassed or whatever else they want and then asks ‘chicken or go?’ If the second person wants the first to stop at any time they say ‘chicken’ thereby losing the game. If they want to continue, they say ‘go’ and the game goes on until either of the players chicken out.” I reached behind me to unsnap my sports bra. The wet material stuck to my skin and I had to peel it off. Between the cool air and the cold water my nipples were hard as stone and had begun to ache. I reached up and took both nipples, which stuck out like a peak from a small mountain, between my fingers and simultaneously gave them a soft pinch and pull. A shiver not attributed to the cold ran through my body. It took a great amount of willpower to make myself stop, something I would not have done if I had been alone.

“Sounds simple enough. What did you two try to do to win yesterday?”

Before I had a chance to respond Jess answered “that’s a story for another time.” I struggled to pull my t-shirt over my still damp skin, the cloth clung to me and every inch was a battle. Unfortunately, I noticed the shirt did nothing to hide my erect nipples, two small pointy nubs threatened to poke holes through it. Together they announced to the world the state of my bra lessness.

“Fair enough. Is there any way though, since I have no idea what I’m doing, that you can be the one to try to make me chicken out?”

“This is your first time playing so why not? I’m okay with that.” I wrapped my cardigan snugly against me and reveled in its warmth. “You two can turn around now.”

“Don’t forget, whichever one of you loses has to do one thing, anything, that the other wishes.”

I glared at her for what felt like the 20th time today. “Thanks Jess.” I was unable to hide the sarcasm that coated those words, mainly because I didn’t try to. It took a few moments to gain the courage to start but finally I faced Adam. “You ready?”

‘Ready as I’ll ever be.”

I strode up to him and stood on my tiptoes till our faces were an inch apart. The tips of our noses were touching each other and our foreheads were pressed together. “Chicken or go?”

“Go.”

I reached down without moving my head and slowly untied the knot of his sweatpants’ string. The back of my hand rubbed against something protruding from underneath and I made sure to press against the firm appendage. The knot was easy enough to untie but I made a show of not being able to get the last bit undone. “Uhoh, I think this is going to take more than just my hands.” Once my knees touch the ground, I bit the last part of the knot. I stared up into his eyes as I brought my head backwards, the string coming completely untied. As soon as they were untied, I gripped the sides of his pants, making sure to grip the shorts underneath, and yanked them down. Before he knew what had happened they were both around his ankles. His eyes were wide with shock, but his mouth remained closed and no word of stopping came from them.

From there I placed a single kiss on his bare leg, right above his knee. Several more kisses were placed incrementally up his thigh and continued past the bottom of his boxers to the front. They were the kind that had one button over the fly to keep it closed. My mouth placed one a kiss right on the button. I had chosen the leg that I did because what looked like a roll of quarters had been trapped against him on the other side. Now that roll of quarters had grown considerably more and was no longer trapped against his skin and created a tent a family of four could camp in. Without thinking I placed one last kiss right on the end of the tent, the tip of his penis pressed against my lips with just a thin layer of cloth in between. A moan from above me encouraged me to press my lips a little harder and the rod holding up the tent twitched underneath. My head pulled back and looked up at Adam again, hunger emanating from every inch of him. I grabbed his hands and placed them on either side of my head, his fingers naturally curled and gripped my hair lightly. My attention turned back downwards as my fingers found the button. It popped open and my fingers infiltrated the opening. Soft hair rubbed against my fingertips but I kept reaching.

“Chicken!” Adam yelled and backed away from me.
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: