View Single Post
Old 12-24-2023, 04:22 PM   #21
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwrd View Post
*cracks knuckles* Ok Kitten, I'm here to ask the hard hitting questions!

I see hypnosis in your likes. I've always found hypnosis interesting but I haven't explored it too much. Can you tell me about your dream scenario involving that kink?

I love ball gags, I think they're really cute. What has been your favorite experience with yours?

What is your dream humiliation scenario? I would really love to hear your fantasies on this topic.

I'll add more as I think of them!
1. I think my dream senario would be to have someone gently draw me into trance where Im empty and mindless. Triggers used to make me feel needy and empty until Im begging with sounds that can almost be considered words to be fucked.
Another fantasy is being hypnotized to feel like I'm bejng spanked when someone snaps their fingers...
I do have lots of senarios that I can think of typically but those are the two to come to mind today.
2. I think my favorite experience has been using it for a few minutes while fucking myself. I will admit I don't love the ball gag, it tends to hurt my jaw so I dont use it often or for long! (Thinking about being called cute with it in is what had my cheeks heating up...)
3. My favorite humiliation fantasy is to be naked, tied with my legs open and the labia spreader in. People then throughly evaluate my pussy and clit. Testing them for how responsive they are, how much can fit inside, how it twitches. How well I can take cock. The whole time they all talk about me and my cunt like I'm not even there for the most part. Occasionally praising me when I do very well for them, or to tell me I will get plently of practice and training for what I fail to do well...

Counter: 245
Humiliation Counter:90

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote