View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:34 PM   #69
wqwqwqwq

Quote:
[I]Scenario 1: You and your best friend are kidnapped. The kidnapper gives you the choice of:

A) Your friend performing oral sex on you and him.

B) You performing oral sex on your friend
My best friend is female, very open sexually, and I know she's STD free. I'd take option B? I'd love oral from her (she brags about how good she is at it, lol, but I've never had the opportunity) but I'd also much rather spare her from potential danger.

Quote:
Scenario 2:

A) Having to do ass-to-mouth everyday for week with your ass

B) Do Ass-to-Mouth with another sub's ass
Option A by far. I know that I can be clean.

Quote:
Scenario 3:

A) Perform one of you limits

B) Perform one of your dislikes on video with your face
This would depend on the limit, and what would happen with the video. If the video was just being shown to someone, and not posted around or anything, then B, I'd rather just make a video.

Quote:
Scenario 4:

A) Walk naked on a leash through a town of strangers in the middle of the day

B) Walk naked on a leash through your hometown in the middle of the night.
Both of these are illegal where I live, so I'd say niether. But for the sake of the game, I'd say A. That way no one I know would recognize me, so I'd be humiliated, but it'd be OK.

Quote:
Scenario 5

A) Have someone piss and cum on your face and mouth

B) Lick their ass
Piss is a limit for me, so I suppose depending on how clean they were, B? Disregarding the piss though, A. I'd rather have someone cum in my mouth than have to lick their ass, which is also a boarderline limit.

Quote:
Bonus: What do you think is the more submissive act

A) Oral Sex

B) Anal Penetration
I don't think that either of these acts are inherently dominant or inherently submissive. But I'd say that in oral sex, the person giving the oral is usually the top, and when being fucked, the person being fucked is usually the bottom. Either position can be done in a dominant or submissive way. It's the dynamic behind an action that makes it submissive or dominant, not the action itself.

Kinks: I enjoy humiliation, bondage, pain, anal, oral, degradation, impact play, semi public tasks, cock worship, brainwashing / hypnosis, and more. Ask me! I love to chat!

Limits: My limits include blood, scat, piss, anything illegal and full public.

I have a fairly large toy collection, including dildos, vibes, buttpluggs, restraints, impact toys (paddle, crop, flogger), gags, and much more.

Last edited by wqwqwqwq; 11-13-2016 at 08:43 PM.
wqwqwqwq is offline   Reply With Quote