View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
boundupone

Plug 30 M I Must Be Punished

Hello,

My girlfriend has decided I need to be punished as I came without permission during a tease and denial session last night

The punishment will begin Sunday 3rd Feb, with a second punishment on the 4th.

Punishment -
I will be tied with audio input e-stim device on my cock, balls and up my ass. My girlfriend will tie me onto our purpose made steel bondage chair and then leave me at the mercy of the girls of omegle.

She will also tie an adapted mouse within my reach, but all I will be able to do with the mouse is skip to next person and turn webcam on/off.

Rules -
  • Estim box (ET312B) will be set to auto increase the power over time
  • I am only allowed to turn the cam on for girls (she knows I don't mind being exposed to men but hate being exposed to women)
  • I cannot skip any girl that wants to punish me (no matter how much noise they make, music they play etc)
  • When my cam is off an image will be shown inviting girls to punish me
  • Punishment will last for at least 90 minutes each day
  • If the estim forces me to orgasm, the full 90 minutes must still be completed

Timing -
She has not yet told me what time on 3rd or 4th the punishments will be done, but she has told me to update this thread when she tells me

I will use the interest 'getdare' so if you want to find me use this interest

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know and I will present them all to my girlfriend to consider
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote