View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default The Story Link Game [FICTION or NON-FICTION]

This is a new Idea I have come up with, basically it is like the person above dares on TORD section. Basically I start the stroy and then when ever some one wants to continue it they do. We will end up with a really long story and every so often I will end the unfinished story and start a new story all together. You must right at the top of your post fiction or non-fiction)

Sleepover
(Fiction)
It was my 14th birthday and me and 2 other boys, Bob and Joe, had a sleep over at my house. It was getting late but we were sleeping downstairs. Everyone was in bed but there was a risk of being caught, Bob said we should play Truth, Dare or Kiss, (Basically this is a game me and my real friends made up, you get 6 cards and on 2 you right truth, 2 you write dare and the last 2 you right kiss, you spin a bottle to see who has to pick a random card from a hat, if it is a truth you have to answer a truth, if it is a dare you have to do a dare and if it is kiss, you spin the bottle to see who you have to give a full on snog to), Joe span the bottle and it pointed at me, I pulled out a card and it said dare, Bob dared me to get naked and try and get into the bed my sister was sleeping in, masterbate then lick her lips and leave, I said this shouldn't be aloud but they started to make chicken noises,so I unwillingly took of my PJ top, slid out of my trousers and reluctantly took of my underware, I crept up the stairs followed by Bob and Joe and lifted my sisters covers slipt in, then I slowly began to stroke myself and began wanking but as I started my sister sitered and I froze... luckily she started to snore again so I continued, after cuming, I crept out of the covers and bent over the bed, i liked my sisters dry but strawberry tasting lips, she giggled and I slowly crept away, when I got down stairs I hurridly put my clothes on to hide my erected dick, then span the bottle, it stopped on Joe, he put his hand into the hat and got...
(continue)
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote