View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:42 AM   #17
vulcan1994

Default wow.

Year Five ends at space #50 Must Pass O.W.L. Exams
implements 1,2,3 : ruler, wooden spoon, my hand (i hit pretty hard)

4. Slytherin! You’re sneaky, so add 1 to each roll before moving forward, but if you roll a 6, move backwards 3 spaces.

rolls <everything is a +1>
6 > spanked myself, off to a great start eh?
5 > space 6:Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
wow this is fast to the cbt haha, well i decided to punish myself, so i must go on. punching myself was hard, i teared a little but i’ll be okay, for now.
3 > space 10: Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.
ass is already a little red from my initial roll, so this only makes it more red.
space 20: Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)
well, since peeing is a no, i drank 2 glasses of water, made sure they were large ones. i mean why not right?
4 > space 25: Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.
rolled a 6, always hard getting them in, but it turns into a dull numbing pain by the 5th one
2 > space 28: Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
hmm, seems im going to regret the previous decision.
5 > space 34: Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
*muffled sounds of agreement*
1 > space 36: Episky! Apply icyhot/toothpaste to clit/balls.
this makes my squirming not help with the extra water in me at the moment
3 > space 40: You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
well im already doing this on the floor… so meh.
2 > space 43: Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
okay… wow?
5 > space 49: repeat previous action
pretty full at this point.

OWLS > 14/26 edged 12 times, landed on space 39: Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.
this accompanied with the water in me,

4 > space 44: Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.
luckily my ass was not as sore anymore. not so luckily it now hurts again.
2 > space 47: Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.
okay, this was interesting, but with my already leaking ass, it took roughly 2 mins (was probably longer) for everything to be melted, switching to very cold water then made me piss myself in the shower and so, now my ass is very, very red, and sore and sensitive.

OWLS > 26/26

well after reaching here. im pretty interested in the rest of it, so GUESS WHAT, lets go all the way!

3 > space 54: Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.
i get tears jerk to my eyes as i smack my ass with my spoon. literally even smacking my balls didnt hurt compared to my already abused ass
3 > space 58: Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to clit/cockhead.
with the previous one, my entire balls and dick is now covered in toothpaste. tho i decided to re-apply my balls as it had faded.

DEFEAT HORCRUX > got a 6… well. okay. 1, 4
10 mins later, everything melted, my ass is still sore and im not looking forward to 4. after destroying my ass with the last horcrux,i was just exhausted and glad i made it to the end

Final roll > 6. i never felt so happy to get the max on this so far. looking back, deciding that the large cups of water was a good idea, was not. and with my very eager body, from those edges, lets just say it was messy. and as much as i hate pain, everything that did inflict pain, just made it all the more enjoyable. (well cuz i got the good reward haha) i probably wont do this again, but, it was very fun.

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote