View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 08:57 AM   #14932
Twintails_Zima

I finished the promise now to write out the report ✍️
I did the 6 spanks each check before starting it didn't do much for the atm half but did get me into sub space enough to truly begin the task. I did it in 2 halves with one short rest like less than 5 minutes in-between
First 11/22
I had a bit of trouble angling ny dildo on the suction cup i did the first 4 just having it on the wall on my knees going down turning around going down again... This way was a lot more fun but too hard for me complete doing that so the next 7 i did it still on my knees but using my hand to thrust it in my ass pull it back out and push it down my throat, i do a lot of anal often is if it is normally this stimulating for people but j was definitely leaking a few drops of precum by the 11th on then i did my stay held in my mouth for 10 seconds trying to stay deep as long as possible but inevitably started shifting up the dildo a bit around the 5 second mark.
Second half 22/22
So i did the next 11 standing up trying to work through it fast the teasing of how slow i was going was making me needier and subby slut brain decided fast would be better... I was kind of right it just make me more needy and feel more teased by it. Finish the last thrust then realized i forgot to stay so i put it back in my ass then my mouth for 10 seconds... I am still needy and desperately right now having basically been just teased with not even close to an edge for a bit. And i might need to clean up a bit so I'll be going now.

Thank you all have helped add to ny promise I really enjoyed doing it will probably join again soon <3

My Chastity blog

Queen Bitch or just a Fuck Toy Kitten try your luck and find out.

Switch | She/Her | Snow leopard
Titles as dom are earned

Preferred praise words as sub: Good Kitty, Good Girl, Good Pet, Good Toy

Owned by: None

Owner of: None
Twintails_Zima is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Twintails_Zima for this post: