View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 03:09 PM   #3
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Well, let's go with the start.

ENEMA-ME

Spoiler:
Do you want the details public, or PM'd to you?

Details here were requested. The number thirty-six is impotant. Let's use it.

Start by stripping completely naked. Get your enema bag, and fill it by turning the faucet on thirty-six times. One hand needs to only hold the clamped enema bag (no cheating by letting water flow out) and one hand needs to only work the faucet. Do not switch hands. The catch is that each time you turn the faucet on on, you need to turn it on full, and you need to reach back and finger your ass, as deep as you can, all the way in and all the way out, with the faucet-manipulating hand once before turning it off. Then finger twice, for the second time. Three fingerings before turning it off for the third time. And so on, until the thirty-sixth time. You know, to help get you ready.

Get in the shower and turn it on, cold only, and after you're wet all over don't turn it off until you finger your asshole thirty-six times with each finger, on each hand. (And the thumbs count as fingers.) This is just a quick rinse, after all, and a bit more preparation.

Now, hang the bag somewhere high. Hopefully somewhere in the shower. (Just in case.) Stand with your legs spread, insert the hose and inflate it if you have an inflatable nozzle. Bend over, with one hand on your knee or something in front of you to steady yourself and unclamp the hose. Then BOTH hands on your knee, or the thing you're using to steady yourself, and those hands don't move until the bag is empty. No rubbing your belly. No moving to redistribute water unless it feels dangerous to let the cramps go. Once the bag is empty, if you don't have an inflatable nozzle carefully extract the hose while clamping down and insert a plug. If the nozzle inflates, keep it in with that, but clamp the hose down low to try to prevent backflow unless you have a valve preventing that.

For your thirty minutes, you're to look at yourself in a mirror and rub your clit. No stopping or slowing down until the thirty minutes are up. If you edge, so be it. If you cum... Also so be it, but I don't know who else might want a piece of you for that. Think of it as making the edges easier later. This is all about preparation, is it not? Mind your starting pace now...

Once the thirty minutes pass, go. Go and relieve your poor abused bowels. But don't let your ass touch a toilet seat, you're going to squat until you're reasonably sure it's all out. Hold on to whatever you need to. Once it's all out, or you're reasonably sure it is, clean up, it's time for the last bit of preparation.

Because you're clean... But you're not quite clean enough. Take a toothbrush and insert it anally, and rotate it a few times with the bristles just inside your sphincter. Then a bit further, and try gently brushing the circumference of your rectum, just a few times around, and a bit deeper each time.

Once that's done... brush your teeth. It doesn't have to be the same toothbrush, but I just had to follow it up with that exact wording. Because I am not a good person.

The last thing you need to do is take a proper shower, with nice warm water, because the birthday girl should be nice and clean for her party, and when you're done, apply lubrication to your ass and try all the things that will be going inside you... thirty-six times. Just to make sure. It's safety testing!

And thus concludes my ONE dare given for this thread.

... If any of this needs to be toned down, let me know. Otherwise... It birthday. Happy birth!

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.

Last edited by MadScience; 11-02-2020 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Adding details.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MadScience for this post: