View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 12:17 AM   #62
JimmyKarlo

1. Have you ever masturbated on a train? No, but had to do some edging in the bathroom once.

2. Have you tried to hide a bulge/wet panties in public? Yes, a bulb. My undies and pants were too soft, but it went away after a few min.

3. Sitting in a train, bus, or similar: have you ever been fantazising about your fellow passengers? Absolutely! Once a hot business women with wonderful legs and heels were sitting next to me - no chance to withstand

4. Have you ever gone commando in public? Not really, just at home or around the house.

5. Did you ever give/receive a handjob in a car? No, never had the chance

6. Did you ever give/receice oral sex in a car? No, never had the chance

7. Have you ever had someone's hand in your underwear in a public place? Yes, she grab my cock and balls and told me to wait until we get home

8. Have you had sex on a beach? No, unfortunately never

9. Did you try something sexual in a swimming pool? What? Once, I shared an air mattress with my ex and I laid between her legs from behind. I got hard and my cock went into her, but we could not really fuck since it was to obvious

10. Do you ever look at a complete stranger in the street and think about when they possibly had sex? Yes, thatÂ’s very fun. Also thinking about how they like it

11. Does doing sexual stuff in public turn you on? Sometimes yes sometimes not really depends on the situation

12. When sunbating in the summer, do you ever place yourself in such a way that those closeby can see a little more? Maybe sometimes I did this

13. Have you ever had sex at a disco/nightclub?Never did this

14. Have you had sex in a tent with other tents closeby? Yes, but without any tents around, but there could have been some people around. The hardness of the grass floor was perfect to fuck her hard

15. Have you gone skinny dipping? Yes, often, not too special

16. Have you ever seen someone else masturbating in a public place?No, never

17. Have your friends told you about their public adventures?Yes, an adventure in the sauna

18. Have you heard/seen your neighbours having sex? Once I heard my neighbor girl. I enjoyed it with her

19. Have you tried filming or taking pictures of yourself or others doing something sexual in public? If yes, where was it? No never

20. After answering these questions, have you gotten inspired to go out and try something? What? I will let it sink a bit

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 27.04., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: buttr dildo
Last cum: 27.04.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote