View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 03:23 PM   #11
DragonGirl

As nobody seems to be making any other parts for this story, I will make an other part

__________________________________________________ _________________________

"Not really, but why are you in your underwear?" I asked to Brittany.

Brittany hesitated for a while until she eventually said "I am trying something new out and want to feel the rush of being partially exposed in front of other people"

"Okay then, let's get to work then, shall we?" I said while sitting down at the round glass table they have where I had already started to place the paperwork.

The two girls came over to the table and sat down. When Elisa sat down the skirt rose up a little and it is clear that she isn't wearing any panties under it.

After working for a while Elisa noticed when she stood up that her skirt had risen up so much that everything was clearly visible while Brittany and myself were looking at her due to her getting up.

She pulled her skirt down to try and hide her ass and pussy but it was already too late, I had already seen it.

"Is it normal for you two to be dressed this way in your own place? I never saw you do that before?" I said.

"Well, no, not really, we are just both trying something new, plus Elisa .... lost a bet" Brittany said.

"Oh, what was the bet about?" I asked.

"Well, there were a few games, one of them was to not wear panties with that short skirt the next time anyone came over, didn't matter who it was, you're just lucky" said Brittany.

"That's .... interesting I guess, since you said one of the games, were there other games too?" I asked as I had noticed that it was past 11pm now and they didn't do their punishment of edging yet.

"Yea, there was .... speaking of which, would you excuse us for a moment?" said Brittany as she took Elisa to her bedroom.

They both closed the door and I loaded up the feed for the camera's on my phone to which I saw that the two girls grabbed the lube and started to finger Elisa after she took off the skirt completely.

Elisa put a pillow over her face to muffle the moans she was making as Brittany kept on pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy.

After a short time Brittany stopped and Elisa sat back up taking a breath, as I was keeping an eye on the camera, to make sure they were not coming out of their rooms yet I started to write an other email.

Quote:
How risky of you girls to do the task when there is a guy in the next room, due to that you get a reward, the reward will show up at your door in the next couple of days, as for the next task, each day in the next week you will flip a coin, heads is Elisa, Tails is Brittany. The person it lands on will not wear any form of underwear on that day. If the coin lands on the same person multiple days in a row, then extra rules apply, they are listed below.

2x = the skirt I gave you
3x = very loose low cut shirt
4x = cut off an other inch of the skirt
5x = loose crop top for top piece
6x = topless
7x = naked

As an example, if Elisa has tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the day after that, then she will be wearing no underwear, she will be wearing the skirt I gave and she will be wearing a very loose low cut shirt the whole day. If Brittany is chosen the next one after that, then Elisa can be dressed normal again but Brittany would be without underwear, if Elisa is chosen again after that, then she will be back to no underwear.

During this whole week, both of you can not wear any pants or shorts, always a skirt, dress or nothing.

On top of that, set up the following email on your phones and make sure you get a notification when a new email arrives.

email: [email protected]
password: WeAreSlaves

Best of luck, your master
After I wrote the email I scheduled to send it to them and I saw that they were fingering Elisa again, to make it even worse for them I decided to walk in on them, so I turned off the video feed from the camera on my phone and then walked to their bedroom.

As I was at the door I opened the door and walked inside while saying "Are you girls going to come back?"

As I did that I saw Elisa with her legs spread and Brittany's fingers inside her pussy laying on the bed, Brittany stopped and looked at me in surprise while Elisa didn't move at all, as if she didn't realize I walked into the room.

After a short time of nothing being said and me staring at Elisa and Brittany staring at me she sighed and started to move in and out of Elisa again as she used her other hand to put her finger in front of her mouth to motion for me to be silent.

A short time later, with me still looking at them Elisa made Brittany stop and then sat up to which she then could see me. As she saw me she closed her legs and tried to cover up.

"Brit, why didn't you make him get out?" she said.

"Well, he had already seen you and we needed to get you to edge as we only barely did it in time" she replied while pointing at the clock that is now on 11.59pm.

"Okay fine" she said followed by her then getting up from the bed and while staying bottomless went back to the table.

I joined her and so did Brittany to which we worked for a while longer and then completed the work.

After work was done we all went to sit down in the couch for a little, had a drink and relaxed while talking, as we were doing this Brittany stayed in her underwear and Elisa was bottomless the whole time.

When I decided to leave Elisa walked to the door with me and followed me down to the building front door, all while she was saying bottomless. She gave me a hug at that door and then started to walk back to their apartment.

"Elisa" I said to which she turned around.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I am sure you know, but you do realize you are still bottomless right?" I said to which she looked down and then by the look on her face I could see she completely forgot about it.

"Shit, I forgot" she said as she then started to run back to her apartment instead of walk.

I went home and went to bed right after adding a picture of the girls in the email where Elisa was leaving their apartment while being bottomless and Brittany still being in underwear.

The next day, when they came into the office I saw Elisa open up the email I send as I walked behind her.

"Elisa, you might want to be careful with what kind of emails you open, also, is that from last night?" I said as I saw the picture I attached which clearly caused her to be surprised and minimize the email right away before turning around.
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote