View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 06:21 PM   #1
Scarlett Teacher

Default Maid Training punishments.

so... i am gonna be honest. one of my big time fetishes has been for a long time the idea of being forced to be a Maid for a few hours. and since right now i am living alone i have been thinking why not?

TBH i love the idea of being turned into a maid on my weekends. with no other job than to clean for a few hours. it has been something drilled on my head for a long time.

so. on the Day of my Birthday i am going to buy a lockable Maid outfit. that day is on October 3rd. the outfit will take a while to arrive. since it will be Custom made.

The idea of This Thread wich will be open until October 3rd is to help me Train to become a Maid. you can add punishments for me, you can add Training regimes, you can add lines and cocksucking training. the idea is that all next year i will train to become a cute sissy maid. my free time is only on weekends and the main idea is that i must remain locked in the dress until i finish a set amount of challenges for my training.

a bit of info on me.
i am a male 30 years old. i used to be a teacher but no longer one. i like school punishments, i like the idea of being forced by a female to suck a dildo, but am not interested in men. i am also a fat slob who needs to lose weight for his health.

I am also a Switch but more inclined to being a D than an S. and wish to explore my own S sexuality on private.

now for some milestones.

if this thread reaches 100 posts i will allow the 3 top posters to add daily rules for myself.

if this thread reaches 300 posts i will begin Chastity training alongside my Maid Training. (i have some interests but not much)

if this thread reaches 500 posts which i doubt it will. i will change my account name to my new profession and Become The Scarlet Maid (or something similar) will change my "Online Persona" to a Female for as long as the Training Lasts (is meant to be 12 Months BTW) and will become more of a Sissy online.

one Last Rule or First if you will. i must Write on This Thread each Day until october 3rd. if i fail to do so thw thread will last 2 more weeks for the first day. and 1 more week for each consecutive day after.

please add as many Punishments or Dares as you like. you may also just talk to meif you wish to. :3

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat
Scarlett Teacher is offline   Reply With Quote