Thread: Fiction: Fear of Humiliation
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:11 AM   #9
AnalSlave1

Chapter cinq

Liam’s at work until he got a text. It said to meet Jessie at the movie theatre on a few blocks away. It was the one that Jessie owned. After work, Liam met up with Jessie at the movie theatre and went in to buy tickets. Jessie showed the employees his card and walked straight in.
“Which movie are we watching sir.” Said Liam
“Well, we’re not here to watch the movie. We will be having a fun time though. Let’s go to theatre 5 where they’re playing fifty shades.” They went into the theatre and Liam followed Jessie to the back of the theatre.
“I wanted to play a game with you. The next few days, we’re going to go to watch a different movie each day and you have to jack off to completion each time during the time of the movie. As we progress the theatres are going to fuller or the movies are going to be rated less mature. Try not to get caught or else there will be consequences. I thought we would start off with fifty shades since everyone’s already jacking off here.”
“Yes sir.” Jacking off at a movie theatre was something that never crossed Liam’s mind. Jacking off at a fifty shades movie wasn’t bad but at a marvel movie would be terrible.
The movie started playing and Liam started jacking off. Since there was no one in the back row and everyone in front was busy jacking themselves off. It was pretty easy for Liam to jack off. Especially with a movie about BDSM in front of him. He finished in a record time of 4 mins.
The next day, Liam and Jessie went into a rated R comedy so there weren’t that many people once again. This time, Liam started jacking off but for some reason, he got slightly nervous and it took him almost a hour to finish. He made a small moan when he finished but nobody realized.
Jessie saw that Liam looked slightly embarrassed. When Jessie led Liam back to his apartment, he told Liam to bend over on the dining table with his pants down. Liam obliged immediately.
Jessie grabbed a paddle and gently patted Liam’s ass.
“This punishment is for taking so long to finish and being embarrassed. Humiliation slaves aren’t supposed to get embarrassed.” Jessie hit Liam’s ass 10 times. Liam flinched on every hit.
“This is for your own good.” Jessie hit Liam 10 more times.
“Now, go stand in the corner while holding this penny up with your nose.” Jessie left the room while Liam held up the coin with his nose, not daring to move.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post: