View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:07 AM   #4
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

So much of this makes me deeply uncomfortable...

First up, if the other person is unsure on what to do DO NOT enter a blackmail relationship with them! Even less a financial one!
There are so many potential pitfalls with blackmail that entering with someone who has any doubts or gaps in knowledge will only cause problems, in a scenario where you are completely at risk. It's just a real bad idea.

Do not confuse Findom with Blackmail, they are two separate kinks! Yes they can link well but if you are doing this "to help push me into tasks" then money has nothing to do with it. Put that completely to one side!
You could agree to put X amount to one side for buying toys and clothes but totally separate.
What you want is motivation to complete tasks and push yourself. You want more of an Exposure Threat set-up (the embarassing pictures + info with permission to be posted if you fail. If you feel that is not enough to push you, make the pictures worse, make the info worse. Give up login details to your social media or emails or something would be better than paying them.

If this person cannot think up a good number of tasks before hand, if they cannot come up with a strong set of rules, they should not be blackmailing you. This is at the extreme end of BDSM and you have to do it with someone that knows exactly what they are doing with BDSM in a normal situation.
Otherwise mistakes will be made, impossible tasks given, rules that are unsafe to follow, or that they just don't give you anything to do but claim the money. You need to know this person is an experienced and capable Dom in a normal case, who can be that Dom for months with zero issues.

If you get through all that and still want to do it: amount + frequency should be set so that you have enough money left for bills, food and general living but nothing more. Most of that payment should go towards toys + clothes + items for your tasks, not into their pocket.
Pictures are easy. Clear face in everything. Write your name and status on your body. A few naked. A few dressed. A few using toys. Things you cannot deny, that you cannot say are fake.
Info is easy. They are your friend, they already have everything! Name, location, work, contact detasils etc and the same for your friends + family. That's it, that's easy.
Length, i hate time limited blackmail. Because knowing it ends at a set point removes a lot of the challenge. It's easy to lie and delay through to the end and avoid doing anything you didn't want to. So either it has to be years long, or just don't have a set end date.
An exit clause is a good idea. Financial i don't like, especially if you are already paying. Instead agree on a super tough task that breaks a limit! Something you would only do in dire circumstances. Also make clear with the Dom that if your personal situation changes (loss of job, illness etc) that any scenario ends immediately.

And above all, remember consent! If anything goes beyond your consensual agreement it is breaking the law! Stay safe. Stay sane!

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: