View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 06:35 AM   #27
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Heart The great wall of cat text

Hello lovely Queen Lilith :3
It seems a stray Kitty has wandered into your high school, oh no~
lists are not in any real order, some were easier to write than others

Pet play:Its kinky and cute whats not to love, I'm normally a kitty but I can be other animals too.
Sissy: Adding in more kinkycuteness, I love being treated like a girl, sadly I don't that the clothing to dress up.
Pain: Its so bad its good, yes please.
CBT: A very scary type of pain but that just makes it more fun >~<
Spanking: A great way to have pain but I normally can't do it as it is quite loud.
Anal: Feels great and gets me slutty, and it has great toys. Please don't break my booty tho.
Pee: Dirty and gross (I like a few gross things). I am fine with most watersports including drinking.
Spit: More wet grossness, more fun.
Edging/teasing: Gets me super worked up and subby, I get to play for longer and do worse.
Bondage: A classic, just nothing too long boredom is boring.
Body writing: Please keep it easily hidden.
Ice: Its winter so I won't have any made up and its worse.
Cum: Cumming feels great and since im a slutty kitty playing with it does too. Eating is fine even though I don't like the taste.
Humiliation: I love being blushy, squirmy and subby. I do not enjoy it when it is mean spirited.
Messy: Can't do much at all but it is awesome.
Hugs: Im also a cuddle slut.
More!:I'm a huge perv, can't list it all and plenty doesn't work well on Getdare anyway.

DISLIKES (Didn't have these anywhere before so shhh)
My living situation: I'm not home alone often so I can't do much outside of my room and (sometimes) bathroom. Lots of fun is too loud.
Lines: They are boring, can put me in a bad mood and getdare gives waaay to many often. Small amounts can be ok. Write for me really stresses me out and I hate that site grrrr.
Corner time: also boring. Can make me moody and question subbing. Bleh my thoughts.
Other boring things: It's boring
Anal pain: 2 things I love that do not mix, I'm very sensitive and often pain means its not good for my hole.
Ruined orgasms: As well as being a waste they make me feel bad but its getting better.
Probably some other things too: idk
(Overuse of some likes may make better punishments)

POSSIBLY LIMITS (needs discussion at least)
Mild semi public: I like the idea of some hidden stuff but it has to be very safe.
Pics: More likey to happen if I know you or it's not of me.
Eating/Drinking: Gross stuff here is bad and I am a picky eater. But I do eat food.
Buying items: Money :/
Denial: This actually can be fun and make me a happy horny subby but I need a ton of attention during it or I get in a bad and nonkinky mood and its ruined.

LIMITS
public: I'm staying well hidden away and out of jail.
blood: Too far, and lots can go wrong.
Real harm: Duh.
Needles: NOOOOPE! also sharp things
Permanent: Extra duh
Illegal: So much duh
Scat: Too gross for me and it would ruin stuff, pluss clean up and smell. Unreasonable: Play smart

TOYS
This is already a huge text wall so here is a link
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83895
My ears are now broken

Well that took longer than expected. Hope that's enough detail for Queen <3

PS: It still counts as a warm welcome if my face is burning red

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post: