View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 12:55 PM   #5
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

I've responded to a few craigslist ads for models.

One was for an art student who wanted nude models who were shaved. I responded and she wanted to take pictures to draw from. I ended up standing completely naked for a pretty girl of around twenty years old who took my pictures, some of close ups of my cock. While she was taking them I asked if she'd taken pics of many other people. As I was about to dress she offered to show me the other pics so I walked over to her naked while looking at her camera at some pictures to a nice bald pussy. That was a great experience! I often wondered who else was looking at them in the studio when she drew from them.

I answered another from a photography student. She wanted pictures of strangers undressing. I turned up and she was a lesbian so not sexually interested in me, but it was still exciting to undress for her while she photographed me. During the shoot I got hard and apologised but she said it was okay and carried on taking photos. She sent me copies and I often wondered who else saw them at her university.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote