View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 04:32 AM   #5
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. Guys, can your wife/gf squirt when she orgasms? sometimes she squirtes when im fucking her
Girls, can you squirt when you orgasm?

2. Guys, can you stay hard after you cum? not very long
Girls, can your man stay hard after?

3. Guys, have you tasted your own cum? and if so, do you like it? yes i like eating cum
Girls, do you like the taste of cum?

4. Would you drink a glass full of cum or squirt? yes

5. Would you eat a meal that was coated in a thick layer of cum? yes

6. Would you go out in public with cum on your clothes? yes i have

7. Would you go out in public with cum on your face? yes i did it once by excident

8. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lick it up? OR You can only cum/squirt once a month. id eat it all then

9. Would you rather: Every time you cum/squirt you have to lean upside down to do it on your own face? OR only be allowed to cum/squirt with a stranger watching. hmm a hard one cause both sound fun but ill go for on my face

10. Would you rather: Take a bath in a tub full of cum or squirt? hmm not sure i think squirt but cum would be fun too

11. Would you rather: Only be able to cum when you are outside? OR only be able to cum with something up your ass? something up my ass

12. If you could have a single, one-time-only, hour long, continuous orgasm, would you do it? yes
(edit; You can still orgasm normally otherwise. This is just a one-off, super intense thing)

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post: