View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:36 PM   #9
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

I mostly visit because I am horny and then usually check around threads that will make me hornier - those to do with crossdressing, submission, humiliation etc. Or I hope for PM'd dares/comments on my photos etc, but sadly that doesn't happen much nowadays.

One favourite period was regularly checking in on subDanni's "What happens to Horny Sissies" story, which became a major arousal tool for me last year. It genuinely opened my mind and made me realise I'm way more bi-curious than I ever knew, particularly when I think of myself in "female" mode. It was quite revelatory and I was sad when it ended. Not found anything like it since!

That said, I also just like to hang out sometimes. Today for example I'm not masturbating at all. I was probably a bit horny, and I wanted to share my new photos and see if anyone was interested, but after that I'm just been looking around the place trying to explore and find new places to post... like RIGHT HERE!
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 08-18-2018 at 01:51 AM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote