Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 01:30 PM   #23
321tt
Distinguished Member

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Male.
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I really enjoy it, as long as I feel it's safe.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Various: spanking, ice, toothpaste, ...
  4. What do you like about it? I simply get aroused by it.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? A lot: ball stretchers, ropes, a ruler, urethral sounds, toothpaste, ...
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? I visited two dommes that did quite something to my jewels.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Some bruises yes, if you consider swollen balls "visible", then this as well. It was no more that couple hours for sure, more like tens of minutes.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? I bruised myself in the urethra with a purely made toy once, I even bled from the urethra and that was really bad, I freaked out and now I'm much more careful about the choice of toys for this.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? See above.
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Go slow, be careful, listen to your instincts. Do not wear anything tight overnight or long periods, always go smooth, sterile, lubed and careful with urethral play.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote