View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 11:49 AM   #16
2Temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dii12345678 View Post
Lets have it in red. and enjoy your toy!
Red it is then. I’ve now ordered them, and they should both arrive by Thursday. The mail normally arrives after I leave for work, so I’ll be spending the next couple of days wondering if they are waiting for me when I get home.
That toy! Thank you for finding that. I had thought about possibly getting myself a vibrating butt plug, but I didn’t know it was possible to get thrusting ones. It looks like it’s also going to be a bit larger than my other butt plugs, so I’d better work my way up through my current butt plugs before it arrives so that I’m ready for it.
I’ve been thinking about it quite a bit while at work today, and what I should plan for my first time with it. Should I try it out as soon as it arrives, trying out all the different modes until I orgasm? Set myself a minimum length of time to experience each mode for, and see how long I can last? Or should I take it more slowly – perhaps spending that evening looking at it and imagining how it will feel inside me, having it inside me – without switching it on – while at work the next day so that feeling it inside me constantly reminds me that there is still more to come, then slowly trying out the different modes when I get home? I could even switch it on when I finish work and start trying out the different modes on my way home. Would I dare try the thrusting function out before I get home?
Then I thought, you put that in the same post as the babydoll, so I ought to wear that when I try out the butt plug. You said I should wear that under my normal clothes, so perhaps I should wait for a day off and go out somewhere wearing that under my clothes and with the butt plug in and on, and aim to try out all the modes before I return home.
Hard Limits: Social suicide, full public, family/friends, face, messy, permanent, illegal

Toys
Lush 3, hush 2, princess plug, jiggle balls, nipple clamps

I'm into showing my tits until my 40th birthday

Add to my calendar
2Temptation is offline   Reply With Quote