View Single Post
Old 04-25-2021, 07:28 PM   #37
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
So my nipples are fairly large. I mean the areolae are. And they're a very tiny bit puffy. Light-ish brown. The tips are not too big or long. Except when I've used my pumps on them. Lol. The breasts themselves are heavy. They hang a little lower than I would like. That's mainly a result of me gaining a bit of weight in my late teens and then subsequently losing the excess weight. I got back in shape but my boobs seemed to hang a wee bit more than before. I realise my love for tit torture isn't doing them any favours either. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop torturing them. I love it too much.

All this probably doesn't sound very flattering, but don't get me wrong they're not saggy or anything. I actually think they're really good to look at, and I've been told so by others too. Now I'm sounding vain!

An ex actually used to say my tits look exactly like those of an actress he had a crush on. I'd checked out her topless pics and the resemblance was uncanny. Of course, this would be a lot more helpful if I could remember the actress' name. Lol. I'll come back and let you know if it comes to mind!

- Ash
It would be interesting which actress is it.
But sounds like nice torturaable tiits 😁

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote