View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 08:27 AM   #3
VegasTK10

Default Chapters Three & Four

Chapter Three

Jen took a deep breath and composed herself, “Okay, the next dare is to give a strip tease to the entire group – completely naked. I want to see some real milkshakes after what I just had to do!” The girls all laughed, but also started feeling a little nervous as Jen spun the bottle.

The stakes had quickly been raised – one of them was going to be getting totally naked in front of the entire group. The room was oddly quiet as the bottle spun. Even though they were all showing a lot of skin in their lingerie, no one imagined that they would be getting completely naked, especially not in front of five other girls. Most of them had been topless in front of a friend or two at one point or another, but this was totally different.

As the bottle slowed the girls faces became more tense. Then it stopped…pointing right at Rachel.

The other girls cheered, while also sighing in relief. Rachel was shocked it landed on her.

“Really? She remarked, with a tone of disbelief. “I have to strip completely naked?”

Rachel was another beautiful, freshman girl, and was definitely the most reserved girl in the group. She had only fooled around with a couple guys in her life, and had never imagined stripping in front of them, let alone stripping fully nude in front of a group.

The girls were feeling loose and started chanting Rachel’s name: Rach-el!, Rach-el!, Rach-el!

Rachel was now feeling even more pressure from the group. She slowly stood up and moved towards the center of the circle, covering her face with her hands. “This is crazy,” she remarked, under her breath.

The other girls cheered her on some more. Rachel stood there in her partially-sheer, black bodysuit with her hands still over her face, squeezing her legs together. I can’t believe I’m doing this, she thought, and she took another deep breath.

“I’ll put on a sexy song for you,” Sara exclaimed, then grabbed her phone and started playing ‘Milkshake’ by Kelis. “Let’s see that hot body, Rachel!”

Rachel started slowly moving her hips, turning around, and caressing her sides from her breasts down to the small gap between her legs. She was not a dancer like Megan and Jen, but she was athletic with beautiful curves – tanned and toned legs, sexy hips, a thin waist and full breasts, and she had a gorgeous face.

Rachel continued to move her hips to the music, spinning around slowly, and hooking her thumbs under her bra straps. She slowly slid the straps off her shoulders and then quickly covered her breasts with one arm to hold the bodysuit in place, and to hold up her breasts. After another slow spin, Rachel closed her eyes and removed her left arm. The cups to her bodysuit fell down, exposing her full breasts to the group. The girls all whistled and cheered.

Rachel’s breasts were a beautiful, creamy white color, providing a sexy contrast to the rest of her mostly tan body. Her breasts had a perfect tear-drop shape, and were capped by large, light pink areolas that had to be close to three inches across.

Rachel was flush with embarrassment but was equally surprised at how turned-on she was starting to feel with her breasts on full display. She pulled the bodysuit further down past her navel, hesitated for another few seconds, and then quickly slid the bottoms off her hips, and down her legs. She stepped out of the bodysuit and stood back up, extending her arms out as if to say ‘ta-da, am I done?!’

The girls were all cheering, whistling, and oogling at Rachel’s gorgeous body. Her pubic area was completely shaved, giving full view of her pussy slit and her large labia, which peaked out another half-inch between her outer lips. Marissa, Sara, and Megan were squeezing their legs together, trying to hide how turned on they were getting.

Rachel had quickly covered her pussy with one hand and her breasts with her arm, and then sat back down.

“Whoa, wait a second Rachel, the dare is to strip completely naked,” Liz reminder her. “You need to take off those stockings too.”

“Omg, really?” Rachel replied, feeling a bit defeated that she wasn’t done yet.

Rachel scooted forward in her chair and lifted her right leg to slide off her stocking, completely exposing her glistening labia and the pink entrance to her vagina. Marissa had been lusting after Rachel since she first saw her lingerie and was now practically dripping from her own pussy as she looked at Rachel’s intimate box.

Rachel did the same to remove the stocking from her other leg, providing another glimpse of her beautiful labia and vagina, and then stood up. She took one step forward, spun all the way around and then moved back to her seat. Before she sat down though, Sara reached out and teasingly smacked her ass. The girls giggled and cheered some more.

“How did you get such a smooth shave on your…your little kitty?” Marissa asked cheekily, hoping for another peak.

Rachel’s face grew red again, “Oh,...uh, yeah, I had it waxed a couple days ago. I didn’t want anything scratching or catching on this lingerie,” she nervously replied.

“It almost sounds like it’s not your lingerie??” Liz questioned inquisitively.

“Uh,.....yeah, I borrowed it from my roommate Gabby, but it’s actually her mom’s,” Rachel replied. “She doesn’t know that Gabby took it…nor that I’m wearing it.”

“Wow, that’s kinda naughty…and kinky!” Megan said. “Your roommate’s mom has great taste...and must be hot! Haha”

Marissa interrupted again, “Does waxing really make your bikini area that much smoother?”

“Why don’t you just ask Rachel if you can feel her naughty lips?” Sara replied to some giggling from the other girls.

Liz then chimed in, “Well, this is getting fun! Who’s up for another shot of watermelon vodka?”

All the girls’ hands shot up and another round was served.

Chapter Four

After another round of vodka shots, Sara spoke up, “Rachel, it’s your turn to come up with the next dare.”

Rachel was feeling daring and also a little revengeful, “Well, considering that I’m the only one naked, the next dare is you have to remove your bra and put whip cream on both of your nipples,……and the person to your immediate left has to suck them clean. Ha!”

“Whoa, that’s super hot,” Sara responded, almost hoping to be involved. "Who knew you were so naughty?? Remember, you’ve all sworn to secrecy. Nobody tells anybody about any of this. Haha!”

Rachel spun the bottle before anyone could object; however, the girls were now feeling some excitement at this newest dare, especially after the vodka shots and after seeing Rachel’s hot, naked body.

The bottle finally stopped spinning, pointing right at Marissa. Sitting to Marissa’s left was….Megan. The girls cheered loudly and started chanting ‘Ma-ris-sA, Ma-ris-sA, Ma-ris-sA’ and then ‘Me-gan, Me-gan, Me-gan!

Sara rushed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of whip cream. Marissa stood up in her white satin bra and panty, and moved to the middle of the circle.

Megan was still sitting but was almost shaking with nervous excitement. She couldn’t believe she was going to see Marissa’s breasts soon...and would be touching them. Marissa was Megan’s boss, which made this dare interesting enough, but she was also Megan’s serious girl crush. Megan had even fantasized about a drunk make-out with Marissa, but never thought it would actually ever happen, let alone that she would be putting her lips on Marissa’s naked breasts. It was almost too much for her brain to handle.

Sara returned from the kitchen with the whip cream and Marissa gave a cute pose before reaching behind her back and unhooking her bra. Her milk-filled breasts fell out of their satin cups, exposing their large, velvety tips. Her breasts were not as perky as Rachel’s, but they were even fuller, with even larger and brighter pink areolas. Her large, firm nipples were almost asking to be sucked.

“They’re pretty engorged right now,” Marissa said to Megan, “Maybe I should pump before we do this…or you might get a little extra treat besides just whip cream.”

“That sounds like even more fun!” Sara responded quickly, laughing and giggling with the other girls.

“It’s okay,” Megan replied. “I can handle it.”

“Are you sure?” Marissa questioned. “It could be a lot of milk.”

“Well, I’ve never tried breast milk, but I’m sure a little lick will be fine,” Megan responded.

“Oh, it’ll be A LOT more than that,” Marissa warned, looking back at Megan who now seemed a bit unsure.

Liz started chanting, “Drink, her, milk! Drink, her, milk! Drink, her, milk,” with the other girls quickly joining in and giggling.

Megan was feeling the pressure and Sara quickly squeezed the whip cream onto Marissa’s breasts, completely covering both nipples and areolas. Megan stood up, wearing just her matching pink bra and panties, and moved to the center of the circle to face Marissa.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this?” Marissa asked again. Megan smiled back and just nodded, as the other girls cheered and chanted: ‘Lick, Lick, Lick’.

Megan reluctantly put her hands on the side of Marissa’s breasts and slowly lowered her head down until her face was only a few inches from Marissa’s left breast. Megan hesitated for another second, looking at Marissa’s whip-cream covered globes, and then leaned in and started taking the whip cream into her mouth. The other girls cheered loudly.

After a few licks, Megan’s tongue found Marissa’s soft skin and velvety areola. She swirled her tongue around Marissa’s areola a few times, closed her eyes and then wrapped her lips around Marissa's erect nipple, playfully tugging on it. Marissa let out a little moan and tilted her head back.

Megan continued to lightly tug and massage Marissa’s nipple with her lips until the whip cream was almost gone. She then sucked Marissa’s entire nipple and areola all the way into her mouth, swallowing as much of Marissa’s breasts as should could and savoring its warm, creamy goodness. Marissa was breathing heavy now, her chest moving up and down more rapidly.

Megan started to slowly slide her hand up from the side of Marissa’s other breast, moving it right into the whip cream and closer to Marissa’s erotic center. She then started massaging Marissa’s breast, using the whip cream as lube, swirling her fingers around her nipple, and lightly pinching it. Marissa let out another moan.

Megan pulled her lips off Marissa’s other breast and moved her whip cream-covered fingers up to Marissa’s mouth. Marissa seductively opened her mouth, welcoming Megan's delicate fingers, and started sucking and swirling around them with her warm tongue, fantasizing that it was actually Megan’s clitoris.

Marissa finally opened her mouth and Megan slipped her fingers out, then looked back at Marissa with a seductive grin, and put them straight into her own mouth. Marissa looked at Megan with a cute, devilish smile as the other girls looked on, mouths open in awe.

Before Megan moved back down to Marissa’s other breast, she noticed a small drop of whip cream on Marissa’s lips. Megan thought this might be her opportunity for her fantasy make-out, and slowly moved her face closer to Marissa's, until their lips were almost touching. They were both breathy heavy as Megan inched closer until their lips were brushing against each other, sending an immediate jolt of passion through both of their bodies. Megan softly licked the cream off Marissa’s lips and then slowly continued moving her tongue until it was peaking into Marissa’s mouth. Marissa gently grabbed Megan’s ass and pushed back, inserting her own tongue deep into Megan’s mouth until the two girls were passionately making out. The other girls were cheering and howling.

After nearly a minute of making out, Marissa and Megan unlocked their lips and Megan moved her mouth back down to Marissa’s right breast, licking up all the remaining whip cream and taking her entire areola and nipple into her mouth. Marissa was now rubbing her clit through her panties. “Don’t stop,” she moaned softly. “This feels aaaamazing.”

Megan continued to suck on Marissa’s breast while she rubbed her clit. “Ohhhhh, Omg, Omg, I’m…I’m….I’m cummmmmming…..ohhhhhhhhhhh.

"Holy f---! She's having an orgasm!!" Sara exclaimed to more cheers from the girls.

Marissa’s body was spasming in ecstasy as Megan’s lips continued to explore her sensitive peaks. “Ohhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm…….”

Megan held her lips lightly on Marissa’s right nipple as she continued to orgasm and started to come back down.

“Uh-oh, my milk is starting to let down.” Marissa warned, still a little out of breath, “I hope you’re ready.”

Megan wrapped her lips further around Marissa’s nipple and began to gently suck again.
Within seconds she could taste a warm, sweet liquid entering her mouth. A few seconds later, milk was gushing out of Marissa’s nipple and filling Megan’s mouth.

“Do you have a glass?” Marissa asked Sara. “Quick!”

Sara quickly grabbed a wine glass from the buffet and handed it to Marissa, who put it under her other breast to catch all the milk rapidly dripping from her free nipple. Marissa even started to squeeze her free breast, squirting more of her milk into the glass.

Megan didn’t know what to do with the warm milk filling up her mouth and just continued to suck. She wondered if she was daring enough to swallow all of it. She was even getting turned on thinking about how erotic it would be if she actually did, especially in front of everyone.

After another few sucks, Megan pulled her lips off Marissa’s nipple and showed her the mouthful of milk. She then showed all the girls. Marissa extended the glass to her, but Megan waved it off, closed her mouth and started to swallow, taking down several gulps to finish it all. The other girls looked on in amazement.

Megan choked a bit on the last gulp. “Whoa, that was a lot!” she exclaimed through watery eyes and then wiped her lips. “Your breast milk is actually really sweet.”

“Your lips are really sweet!” Marissa quickly replied with a cute smirk.
Marissa had continued to squeeze the milk out of her breasts, filling the glass nearly half-full with her milk.

“What are you going to do with the rest of that milk?” Liz asked.

“Probably just dump it down the sink,” Marissa replied.

“I think we should spin the bottle and whoever it lands on should drink it all down,” Sara chimed in.

"Okay with me,” said Liz, and without hesitation she spun the bottle.

The girls were salivating thinking of how kinky it would be to drink a glass of Marissa’s milk. The bottle started to slow its spin and came to a stop pointing right at Sara.

“Oh wow,” Sara said with surprise and nervous excitement. “This is wild, I’ve never done anything like this.”

Marissa passed her the glass of her breast milk and Sara put it up to her nose. “It smells sweet. Liz, do you want a small sip before I drink it? Haha.”

Sara handed the glass to Liz, who put it up to her mouth and took a small swig, scrunching her nose as she swallowed.

“Wow, that’s surprisingly good!” Liz exclaimed. “Damn Marissa, why are you so hot? Haha.”

Liz then passed the glass back to Sara, “Bottoms up.”

Sara put the glass up to her lips, closed her eyes, and tilted her head back. Marissa’s warm milk started to slide down into her mouth and she started swallowing, gulping down several mouthfuls of Marissa’s sweet milk until the glass was completely empty. Her eyes watered and she coughed a bit, but she did it.

“Whoa, Marissa, you taste great!” Sara exclaimed, a little out of breath. “Next time, I’ll take it right from the tap though, haha.” The girls all giggled.

“It’s Marissa’s turn to choose our next dare,” Liz directed.

“Honestly, I could use a nice massage after that last dare," Marissa stated. "Seriously though, I’m so wet right now I would probably bang any one of you bitches, haha.” The girls were dying laughing at Marissa's comment, and several of them were even nodding their head in agreement.

“So what’s your dare?,” asked Megan, feeling totally wet herself after sucking on Marissa’s breasts.

“Alright, I hope you’re ready…The next dare is to use your hand to give the person to your immediate right a massage for three full minutes....on their wet pussy….and panties have to be off. I want to see skin on skin,” Marissa instructed.

“Holy sh—, you are f---ing naughty!" Liz exclaimed, though half the girls were now gently rubbing their clits in excitement.

At this point in the game, Jen had given a lap dance to Marissa and Marissa had put her tongue inside Jen’s vagina, though only Marissa and Jen knew about it. Rachel was still completely nude after stripping in front of everyone and had exposed her labia and vagina. Marissa was still topless after having her breasts massaged and nipples sucked. Liz had tasted Marissa’s breast milk, Megan and Sara had drunk several mouthfuls of Marissa’s breast milk, and Marissa and Megan had made out.

Marissa reached out to spin the bottle but before she could, the doorbell rang.

(end of chapter four)

Last edited by VegasTK10; 07-22-2020 at 09:10 AM.
VegasTK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to VegasTK10 for this post: