View Single Post
Old 08-26-2018, 06:36 AM   #5
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I did the horny dice dare to earn permission on this thread. Everyone please go there and help me out, btw!

I rolled a 1 for 3 edges. The first edge was with eyes closed, so I set up a timer on my camera to take the pic, leaned back in my chair, closed my eyes and edged.

My next roll, using random.org, was a 3, so I did my next edge by just rubbing my cock with my open hand. This produced quite a bit of precum on my palm and stomach.

Finally, I rolled a 5 so I put my boxer briefs back on and rubbed my cock through them until I edged again, leaving a decent sized precum stain. As mentioned above, I'm not allowed to cum anyway right now so my final roll of a 6 was moot. Pics at the link, nsfw

https://imgur.com/a/IonIZAK

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes

Last edited by atownesq; 08-28-2018 at 08:38 PM.
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote