View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:37 AM   #13
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aralius View Post
Go back to the store your bought the gstring.

Look in the lingeree section until someone comes to help you. When they ask you must accept their help and tell them you want a matching bra and panty set and that you need help with the sizes.

Tell the assistant your budget and that she can choose anything within that budget in the correct size for you.

You must try it on if she asks if you want to try it for size.

Oh I think I'm not a good sissy, as it turned out that I have much more problems with even the easier dares than I thought I would. Thinking about doing stuff like that feels way easier than really doing it. I noticed that I'm quite uncomfortable with someone knowing I was buying female clothing for myself or even wearing them. When I opened this thread I was aware, that it could bring me to the boundaries of my comfort zone, but I decided to do this step although. But I didn't knew I had to leave my comfort zone entirely so soon. However I'm willing to get better and braver and so I think I have to at least consider doing this dare. I promise to consider it and thanks for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladintwk View Post
I modified these from my PM Dare list to hopefully make them lite enough for you. If you ever want ideas more challenging check my PM Dare List.

PANTY JACK GET DARE: Jack off in panties while playing Get Dare and leave them on soaked in my cum while I am online playing. I have to post on my signature or in the chat room that I have done this dare and that I am currently wearing the cum soaked panties while I am online until someone gives me permission to take them off. If no one gives me permission I have to wear them until morning.

PANTY JACK COCK HERO GAME: I will play what ever Cock Hero Video you send for 20 minutes stroking to the beats without stopping wearing only panties or a thong. If I cum I will have to lock myself in a chastity cage immediately wearing only my cum soaked panties or thong and stay locked for X hours based on the roll of a pair of dice (2 to 12 hours) A detail report will be provided on request.
I promise to do the first one and think about the second one. But I can't promise anything for that as I never really thought about chastity or things like that. Thank you for the dares!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Good report, fair enough I didn't specify in the dare which is my fault, however, that means the next one will be even more exact and less lax on the rules. So I hope you look forward to that.
I'm afraid to be honest!

Maybe: hidden exposure, public dares with low risk

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Limits: illegal, work, permanent exposure, pain, gross things, high risk

Feel free to have a look at my AMA thread or my dare request!

I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse if I make any mistake.
pantyhimbo is offline   Reply With Quote