Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Buy yourself a skirt but before you buy it you need to do one of the following:
-go to the changing rooms and try them on
-Ask someone if it suits you
-Find some panties that match them style wise
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
While I did intend for you to do one if you wish to do more than 1 its up to you
As I told before I tried to do this dare today. The stores were much more crowded than yesterday. But I told myself that I wasn't allowed to cop out again. (I think, I would have never done something like this by myself, but the dares put some pressure on me. So I'm glad and a little bit proud that I finally picked up the courage to join this forum and ask for dares. But I'm also afraid of what else is going to come and where all of this will lead to.)

I went to a store and looked at several skirts and I felt less nervous than yesterday looking at the panties. Finally I found a skirt that seems to have the correct size and wasn't that expensive. It was a black one out of viscose with lot of flowers on it. So it was time to decide which of the extra tasks I should do. Asking some one if it suits me wasn't an option for me. There were many people around the fitting rooms and I didn't want them to see me going to try on a skirt, so I thought about looking for matching panties. But then I had the idea to grab some other items and hold them in a way you can't see the skirt (this wasn't forbidden in the dare).

I grabbed some male pants and went to the area with the fitting rooms. There I had to wait because all rooms were occupied and a few other people waited too. While standing there I was nervous as hell and checked all the time if the skirt was really hidden under the pants. And I recognized two things while waiting: 1. You really have to close the curtain properly to prevent any gaps. 2. The curtain was long enough to hide most of your legs, but if you don't pay attention how you put on things, they could be spotted from the outside under the curtain. When it was up to me, I had the "luck" that it was a room directly facing all the waiting people. This made me getting even more nervous. In the dressing room I decided to start trying on the pants. After I've tried on the three pants it was time for the skirt. I double checked the whole curtain, sat down on the chair, hold my legs up above the lower edge of the curtain (to ensure no one could see what I was trying on) and put on the skirt. It looked really silly on me and I felt very embarrassed. But it also turned out, that the skirt was at least one size to big, cause it kept sliding down.

I think the whole sense of trying it on was to find a fitting one, so I had to do the whole procedure again. I grabbed the same skirt just two sizes smaller, took some male pants and went to the fitting rooms again. This time I had more luck, as I got a room in the corner. For a short moment I thought about not sitting down on the chair to put the skirt on or even leaving a small gap in the curtain, but I discarded this idea right away. This time the skirt fitted perfectly, but it also looked even silier. Although I forced myself to keep it on for at least a short moment and turn around and watching me in the mirror.

I had luck at the checkout this time, as it was all empty when I got there. This salesgirl weared a facemask, but I think she showed no reaction. I don't know why, but buying the skirt was less embarrassing than buying the panties. The most embarrassing part was to try it on.

I indeed took an easy exit (hiding the skirt under other items), but this was not forbidden. So I would say, I managed to fulfill this dare and therefore I fulfilled my first dare (I think I'm not allowed to count the other one from yesterday) and I have to admit, that it makes me a little bit proud

Maybe: hidden exposure, public dares with low risk

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Limits: illegal, work, permanent exposure, pain, gross things, high risk

Feel free to have a look at my AMA thread or my dare request!

I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse if I make any mistake.
pantyhimbo is offline   Reply With Quote