View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 07:08 AM   #9
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sissy Dares

I modified these from my PM Dare list to hopefully make them lite enough for you. If you ever want ideas more challenging check my PM Dare List.

PANTY JACK GET DARE: Jack off in panties while playing Get Dare and leave them on soaked in my cum while I am online playing. I have to post on my signature or in the chat room that I have done this dare and that I am currently wearing the cum soaked panties while I am online until someone gives me permission to take them off. If no one gives me permission I have to wear them until morning.

PANTY JACK COCK HERO GAME: I will play what ever Cock Hero Video you send for 20 minutes stroking to the beats without stopping wearing only panties or a thong. If I cum I will have to lock myself in a chastity cage immediately wearing only my cum soaked panties or thong and stay locked for X hours based on the roll of a pair of dice (2 to 12 hours) A detail report will be provided on request.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paladintwk for this post: