View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 01:02 AM   #17
DaisySub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooms View Post
1) Whenever you go to the toilet or have a shower, leave the door unlocked.

2) Once you've had a shower you could either walk back to your room naked and risk being seen by one of them or you could forget your towel. Then you'd have to ask one of your roommates to bring you one. Stay hidden behind the door but you must be rubbing your clit from the moment you open in until you're friend has left. To make it extra challenging you could rub yourself with toothpaste.

3) When you cook where only an oversized t-shirt. You must use every dildo shaped utensil and every ingredient to edge as you cook, and not wash them before you use them.

4) When you sit down to eat you're meal, you should spread your legs as far as you are willing to go. This means one of your roommates could see your pussy.

5) Next time you have a video call, leave a pair of used panties or a bra in the back ground. Only where a short t shirt and stay bottomless.

6) If you feel extra daring, place a mirror behind you and get up to grab a drink from somewhere else. This way if people are paying attention they could see you naked in the mirror.
these are some fantastic dares. I'm getting hot just thinking about them!! I'll try them all as soon as possible. i especially love your third dare. i cook a lot, so looks like there are a ton of edges in my future!

Likes: Hidden public, bondage, pain, clothing control, anal, humiliation, degradation, cnc, wedgies, body writing, semi-permanent, trying new things!

Limits: Full public, permanent, family, pics

Toys: vibrator, small butt plug, willing to improvise!

I love being painfully turned on in public, unable to do anything about it.

Kik: daisy11235
DaisySub is offline   Reply With Quote