View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 08:55 AM   #15
shyslaveboy91

If you are bi- or pansexual, please answer the following questions. I am honestly curious.

What is your sex/gender? Male
Are you bi or pan? Bisexual
When/how did you realize you were bi-/ pansexual? I think I first realised when I was 16. I was experimenting with BDSM and had up to that point mostly been straight, which I found unfulfilling because I found females just weren't as crazy horny as men in general. I submitted to a couple of males and they were very mean and domineering which I loved.

Do you still have a preference of one sex over the other? If so, which? In vanilla I always prefer females, while in BDSM I've come to prefer males. It depends on the person.

Which gender are you with now (if applicable)? Female vanilla.
Which gender would you rather kiss? Female
Which gender would you rather have penetrative sex with (if applicable) Female
Would you rather give a blowjob or lick a pussy? I have no preference, both are amazing. Licking pussy puts me in a trance state of horniness, while blowjobs are more difficult but I love the submissive feel it puts in me.

Which sex, in general, looks better naked? Female, easily I'm afraid.
Do you prefer the aesthetics of a vagina or a penis? Penis
What are some specific things of men that attract you to them? I prefer men that aren't muscle bound or overly slim, I prefer average people who are clean enough and not overly hairy.
What are some specific things of women that attract you to them? Boobs and butt mostly, and I love bare shoulders, just something about them that gets me.

What are some specific things of non-binary genders that attract you to them? I don't know because non-binary tend to not enjoy any kind of defining features. Though I've had a recent fascination with females with cocks.
shyslaveboy91 is offline   Reply With Quote