View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 02:07 PM   #6
Dark_light30

If you are bi- or pansexual, please answer the following questions. I am honestly curious.
What is your sex/gender? Male
Are you bi or pan? Bi
When/how did you realize you were bi-/ pansexual? It's hard to nail this down. When I was young and discovering girls I also found I fantasized about boys too. But just thought I was being a horney teenager. It was later as an adult that I could admit that I was bi.
Do you still have a preference of one sex over the other? If so, which? No preference
Which gender are you with now (if applicable)? I have a girlfriend because it's a lot more socially acceptable.
Which gender would you rather kiss? Girls, they're softer and kiss better imo.
Which gender would you rather have penetrative sex with (if applicable), receive from a guy but penetrate a girl.
Would you rather give a blowjob or lick a pussy? I love giving BJs
Which sex, in general, looks better naked? Both look good to me. But this highly depends on the person.
Do you prefer the aesthetics of a vagina or a penis? Vulva
What are some specific things of men that attract you to them? Dick. More sexually aggressive. Men are easier to talk to and less esoteric.
What are some specific things of women that attract you to them? Let's face it, a pussy is perfectly designed for a dick. I think their asses are prettier. Faces are more lovely.
What are some specific things of non-binary genders that attract you to them? I haven't really encountered any, but Id love to have an encounter with a chick with a dick.

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote