View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 09:03 PM   #2
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

What is your sex/gender? Female
Are you bi or pan?Bi
When/how did you realize you were bi-/ pansexual? During college I realized that I did like girls a little
Do you still have a preference of one sex over the other? If so, which? I do still have a preference to men.
Which gender are you with now (if applicable)? None
Which gender would you rather kiss? Um well I was drunk the only times I have kissed either so not really sure.
Which gender would you rather have penetrative sex with (if applicable) I don't have a preference, but I also have never had penetrative sex so that is probably part of that.
Would you rather give a blowjob or lick a pussy? I would say blowjob before pussy. But I would do either.
Which sex, in general, looks better naked? Lets be real women. Dicks look kinda weird and women tend to just be a little softer and that is nice.
Do you prefer the aesthetics of a vagina or a penis? Vagina again penises are just weird looking.
What are some specific things of men that attract you to them? Muscles and facial hair (while facial hair that looks good, some men can't pull that shit off). Hmm height... I wish I was a little taller.
What are some specific things of women that attract you to them? For women it is a lot of their curves and lips. Women tend to have better lips.
What are some specific things of non-binary genders that attract you to them? Hmm I guess I'm not sure. I don't know a lot of non-binary people so I guess it just depends a little more on each person. People that I have seen online that are non-binary just seem rather confident so I think that is attractive. But confidence in anyone is sexy so I'm not sure.

I think for all three it really just depends on the person. While I will have crushes on celebrities like Chris Pratt because he is very attractive and fit or Scarlett Johansson because who wouldn't, a lot of the crushes I have had on people I see in day to day life are more dad bode types. It ends up coming down to how the person acts more so than how they look I think.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote