Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:51 PM   #43
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 6

It seemed like a long, long time, and I guess it would be long before she got home. It wasn't too uncomfortable, not at first, but I really couldn't move with my nose holding that poker chip on the wall and my hands cuffed behind me and to my genitals - no room to move at all.

I did what I could which was try to relax.

At least I had lots to think about.
  • My clothes: so that's what she was doing with my clothes. But what else might she decide to toss?
  • Would she start picking more of my clothes?
  • I guess I can cope with wearing briefs, I just have to try a bunch of different kinds and get some that are comfortable.
  • I'm thirsty.
  • How will I be able to go to the bathroom with her watching me? I'll explode!
  • My nose is feeling very mushed against the wall, but I have to push to hold the poker chip.
  • I really don't want to be back in that chair with the fan blowing on the cold water. It seemed like I was there all night and not just two or three hours.
  • She said I'd get beaten - she didn't say spanked or caned or whipped - what does she mean?
  • What is she buying at the sex toy shop? Geez! My butt is clenching spontaneously at the thought!
  • Don't start to get tense or hyperventilate.
  • Did I hear something turn on in the house - or is it something from the neighbour's side of the shared wall? Is it always so loud?
  • Will I ever get time to check my email and stuff - or am I going to be cut off from the world?
  • I need to move a bit.
  • Won't it be closer to normal again once the kids are home? Yeah - it has to be. OK, I can live with all this - they are here all the time.
  • I'm thirsty and hungry.
  • That sounds like a big truck or bus outside. Unusual - this is a quiet little street.
  • My body wants to move even a little bit.
  • I am thinking about all this stuff but I am bored as hell.
  • My intestines are cramping up with the need to drop a load. Maybe when she gets back - if I can.
  • Is this really just an hour and a half? It feels like forever.
  • Is there something I can think about? Something I can count? Bored!
  • Kate really has me. I am anxious and a good bit afraid, and I love her even more.
I had wept in her arms at this realization and it was not different now. The feeling was sweeping over me again. Acceptance and a sort of peace at some deep level of my spirit - of my soul - was increasing every time I thought about this. God, I love that woman.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-17-2018 at 11:36 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: