Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 11:33 PM   #42
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 5

After that we hugged, a nice long full-naked-bodies hug, and then Marty got out of the bed and down with his knees and elbows on the floor - without any orders from me. "Miss Kathryn, I am yours." I can't describe how deeply this warmed every fibre of my body and my spirit. In fact it felt better than my plan which had involved his tongue and my orgasms. But he was right - we both had things to do.

"Yes, you are mine. Now: to the bathroom, you have a job to do." He crawled along behind me, and reluctantly got up on the toilet seat. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and grinned at him...a great big jack-o-lantern grin.

And there we waited. He looked like he was trying, but whatever he needed to do an hour and a half earlier, he couldn't now. He kept looking at me with misery all over his face - I just grinned back. After maybe ten minutes he said, "Miss Kathryn, I can't do it, not with you here. Can I....?"

"No," I interrupted. I giggled before I continued, "but you are going to do this sooner or later." <SNAP>

As he waited on knees and elbows, I went back to find my sweater and get the handcuffs from my pocket. He was there of course when I came back. "Too late to try again. You'll just have to wait until I can supervise before you can unload. Now you forgot to address me properly a couple of times, so here is a reminder." With that, I locked one end of the handcuffs around his cock and balls,
<clickity, click, click> and made it as tight as I could. I wanted it to be secure. "When they dangle they will remind you to think of me. You can also wonder what I might attach the other end to when I want to have fun. Now get up and get back at cleaning the bathrooms while I get ready to go shopping. Not the floors, you can do them tomorrow."

With that I got dressed for shopping - the same sprayed-on yoga pants and the sports bra with tank top under my jacket. Running shoes would replace the heels; I wasn't flaunting it that much.

Then I collected the bags I had sorted out from his clothes. "Come here Marty. See these bags: some of your clothes are being donated to the Mission for Men - they can always use things for the street people. I have an idea of some other things I don't like, but for now that old brown sweater is too ugly even for yard work, and a few of your ugly tee-shirts. Nothing that I haven't complained about - just now I can do something about it. And this other bag has all but three of your boxer shorts. From now on you will wear bikini briefs or thongs for underwear. I kept three boxers for you to use as pajamas in the summer." The shock registered on his face. "You won't need underwear for now, you can just go commando until you go buy some new ones on your lunch break on Monday or Tuesday. Don't argue. Get back to work while I put this stuff in the car."

A few minutes later I was back. <SNAP> "Now listen up. I am going to drop these things off, get some groceries, and go to the toy shop to see what new toys I might like."

"Marty, get up and look at me. You can finish the bathrooms later. While I am gone you are going to stand here in the hall with your nose holding this poker chip on the wall. If it falls while I am out, you will be beaten and then we will repeat the interrogation chair experience. Understand?"

His face displayed clearly what he thought abut the chair and the cold water and the fan. "Yes, Miss Kathryn."

"Good. Now stand right there and I'll put the chip in place, press on it. Now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we attach the cuffs around your balls to the chain on those <clickity> and you see why you can't drop the poker chip. Don''t go away. I'll be back in an hour and a half."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-10-2018 at 12:09 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: