Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 08:26 AM   #38
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 5, Part 1

As uncomfortable as it was with my arms reaching out above my head, I was still able to sleep. Exhaustion will do that. And with the blanket roughly dropped over me I was much warmer than I had been in the basement, wet and shivering. But I did wake up often - always to hear Miss Kathryn's gentle breathing. She was sleeping happily. By the second or third waking I realized that I was hungry. On top of everything else I had not eaten since lunch at work the day before, Kate - Miss Kathryn - had chased me to the basement before I could eat. Now I was hungry and my growling stomach made it hard to sleep. So I thought, too many thoughts.
  • Wow - what had my wife become?
  • How much did she talk with Mia?
  • What did she want to do and would it be too much for me?
  • I always wanted a woman to control and discipline and punish me - but would this be too much?
  • I get aroused thinking about it - but then fear washes that away.
About 4:00 a.m. Miss Kathryn woke up and heard me moving a bit, trying to be comfortable. "You need your sleep, because in the morning you will . . . well let's say it won't be a day of rest. Here. I will unlock your hands to get in bed, but then you will have to sleep with your hands cuffed behind your back. Can you do that, and lay still? If you move around and keep me awake I will make you pay for it."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn." I hesitated. "Miss Kathryn, may I have something to eat? I haven't eaten since noon yesterday."

"What? You will eat when you are allowed to eat. A few hours without food won't hurt you. Besides, think of it as the first step on your new road to fitness: strength, endurance, minimum body fat, all that stuff."

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn." So one thing would be working out. That wasn't too bad, I already tried to keep fit, as much as work and family would allow. I could live with that - I think. And so I settled down to sleep for a few hours, feeling Kate's warmth in the bed even if I couldn't reach out to her. My shoulders had spent the evening tied over the back of the chair and were now pulled behind my back, but fatigue had its way with me.

There was a sudden rush of cold air as Kate snapped back the covers and I was exposed to the air. "Up and at 'em Marty boy! It's 7:30 and you have a full day comin' at ya." My usual morning erection was nowhere in evidence. "Get to the kitchen and make me an omelette for breakfast. You can make a quick stop in the bathroom if you need to."

"Yes, Dear . . . Miss Kathryn. Thank you Miss Kathryn."

"Be careful how you address me!"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn."

I went into the bathroom and swung the door shut behind me. At last, a moment of peace - was interrupted: "No doors! You have no privacy anywhere for any reason. If I catch you behind a closed door you will be punished. And I'll make sure it is some way that you won't like, pervert. Now do what you need to do. I'll watch," she added with a smirk. And as much as I needed to pee, I couldn't with her watching.

"I can't, Miss Kathryn."

"I see that, you fool. So wait and do it later. I will watch every time, so better get used to it. Now to the kitchen."

A few minutes later Kate came into the kitchen <SNAP> and took a look at the omelette I was making. "Who are you planning to feed with that? Company? I will eat it all, so I won't need toast. Get up and get at it."

"Miss Kathryn, I thought it would be breakfast for both of us."

<SNAP>

"Did I say anything about making anything for yourself? No! You will eat when I decide what you should have. Now get up and cook."

After I had her breakfast on the table, coffee and juice to go with her double-size omelette, I stood back to wait. <SNAP> And so I was back with knees and elbows on the floor.

After a couple of minutes, she started. In less than 30 seconds: "Get up." <SNAP> "Get up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Up." <SNAP> "Get up." <SNAP> "Now get used to that. When I snap you get down. You will come to know that very well."

When she was finished eating she picked up her coffee and walked around the kitchen. She stopped by the coffee machine and dumped some of the wet grounds onto the floor. Then she moved on and did something at one of the counters, but I couldn't see. "Get up." <SNAP> "Just to make sure you are listening. Now you clean the kitchen and do it well. I will go upstairs to work on something. Get up." As soon as I was on my feet she smiled at me and said: "in fact just so you can wonder what I am doing, I am going to sort through your clothes before I come back to inspect the kitchen."

"Miss Kathryn...?"

"Yes? Do you have something to say?" she glared at me.

"No, Miss Kathryn. Thank you, Miss Kathryn."

"Watch yourself!" that glare had fire in it. "And remember, no bathroom without me along to watch."

As if the coffee grounds on the floor was not enough, as she left I saw what she had done on the counter. Ugh. This would not be quick to clean up. She had poured several thin lines of molasses back and forth, and it looked like she had spread butter or margarine in between the lines!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-31-2018 at 11:36 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote