Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 08:51 AM   #37
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 15

The brushes were not as warm as a husband, but it seemed more important for him to be on the floor tonight. And I already knew that I wasn't really going to spank him much, not yet. That would be too much fun for him - even if I was now convinced that I would be able to spank him past the point of it being fun, and love it.

I was feeling pretty elated - what an evening. And somehow I had grown so much in a week. I had a different view of Marty's kinky desires, and wasn't so caught up in my own mind, my own preconceptions. I actually giggled out loud - the fact that I met Mia for lunch three times in the past week was a big part of that. We had some very nice discussion - they were educational but a lot of fun too. For now Marty doesn't have to know what I have learned and what I think - he will just have to figure it out as I push him along. <giggle>

I can hear Marty shifting about on the floor, trying to get comfortable. Good luck to him! Maybe if I wake up at some point I might let him in the bed, just so he can have a bit of real rest. Tomorrow I will introduce him to all the housework he doesn't usually do - and some other things besides. And I will use him - oh boy will I use him. That thought moves my hand down between my legs for some very gentle caresses - just being comfortable, lol.

And so I drift off to sleep.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote