Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #34
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 13

I could not believe this - I had wanted this for years, for my whole life. Emotion exploded through my soul.

"Yes, Kate, Dear. I love you more than I can express and I will be yours now and forever, however you want me."

At that, she came close and wrapped her arms around me. I went back to sobbing, emotion controlling my being. Her warmth engulfed my frozen body and my weary spirit. "I love you forever," she whispered in my ear.

After a few minutes my sobbing eased, and Kate began to untie me. As I was able to move my arms, the relief and pain mingled together and I gasped. The legs were worse. The pressure points form the carpet liner I didn't even notice, although I could see that in a couple of places they had broken the skin and there were dots of blood up the backs of my legs. I tried to stand but the muscles would not move, the strength was not there.

"Doesn't matter, just get on the floor and clean up this mess. Put everything away. Put the chair back in the other room. After everything here is done, you can come up to the kitchen - and I'll come back to inspect what you have done."

"Yes, Dear." I sat on the floor and gathered her ropes and straps. I could barely crawl, but slowly recovered more movement.

<SNAP> I looked up when she snapped her fingers. "Whenever I snap my fingers you will put your knees and elbows on the floor and wait until I tell you you can move. Do it now, and do it anytime and anywhere. No waiting, no questions, just do it."

I got on all fours, knees and elbows on the floor, and rested my forehead on the floor too. I just waited while she picked up the radio - that damn static - and took it to the stairs. She walked back to the utility room and I heard her pick up one of the full buckets, which she then poured slowly over my back and head. Then the second bucket. The water was still cold. Then she turned to go. As she reached the stairs she called back to me: "OK. You get back to work and clean this all up - be in the kitchen in five minutes or else."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-22-2018 at 01:07 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote