Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #33
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 12

I was back in a few minutes, just long enough for a drink and bathroom break - and a moment to think calmly and be sure about the next step. Then back to the basement.

I pulled off my mask, and turned off the fan. "Alright Marty. I believe what you've told me. The rest you can tell me tomorrow. And Mia will confirm the details for me later." I saw the shock of that register in his face. "Right now I am going to give you a question. The answer is yes or no, and no questions, no talking, no changing your mind later. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, Dear. Of course, Dear."

"None of that 'Yes, Dear' stuff. You have to be sure and positive here. You have asked me before to take charge of you, to order you around, punish you, tease you, whatever I want. Do you really want me to do that? Is that how you want to live? I need a YES or a NO right now - this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you say YES then I will own you forever. I will be controlling , and a tough trainer, and a very strict disciplinarian. You will respect and obey, and you will be a loving, and loved, slave husband and boy toy. There will be many times when you regret it bitterly, you will be crying in sorrow or in pain. But it will be all you ever dreamed of - and all you feared - and much more. It will not be teasing and erotic paddy-whacking like your fantasies - I will OWN you. It will be my fantasies, my desires, my pleasure, my everything. So you better be prepared for that: you might not like it when it is about what I want and not what you want. You will get what I give you, not what you want. You will do what I say, not what you want." I paused and moved my face up close in front of his.

"If you say NO then we will never talk about it again and you will never do anything like this again with anyone. So what is it to be?" I could see the shock on his face. Whatever he expected it was not this.

It had been a long evening for him, even if it was still early and not even close to our normal bedtime yet. After a long pause, shaking his head, he started to cry. Then he sobbed and shook with emotion. If he had not been secured to the chair he would have fallen off, I am sure. If I had ever asked this in the past I would probably have preferred if he said no - so I never asked. But right now I was feeling the power and I had been thinking about it. I wanted him to say yes.

I had to wait for him to get control of his voice. And then, just as I had anticipated almost everything else he said all evening, he did not disappoint: "Yes, Kate, Dear. I love you more than I can express and I will be yours now and forever, however you want me."
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote