View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 01:54 AM   #17
Slave_bjorn

Yesterday I finally got enough "alone time" to do this amazing dare. I had planned how to do it a few days in advance. My route went from the living room, through a hallway and then to the kitchen, a distance of about 22 meters (with two small turns). The load was a basket in which I placed a heavy book and some exercise weights. The whole thing landed on just over 15kg. I also geared up with a hood, ballgag, buttplug and a cock cage (the key was frozen in a large block of ice that I prepared a few days back). Tied the load to my parachute ballstretcher and started to crawl. The pain first slowly increased as I started to pull the load. But after a while it started to hurt more and I had to slow down quite a bit. Couldn't keep myself from getting aroused and the cock cage quickly got a bit tight. On my route, I also had to cross two carpets which added alot more friction, and PAIN! I had to go really slow there and I became a little worried that I might not be able to pull trough. But in the end I did! When I finally reached the end of the route, my balls ached from pulling the load and the precum was dripping through the cage. I didn't think 22 meters could be that hard to travel and I was pretty exhaused after the whole thing. Since the key to my cock cage was in a block of ice, I remained in chastity for most of the day (no cheating by heating the ice!)

Thank you VERY much, KindMistress, for this amazing dare! It was an honor to do this for you. I will even do it again and hopefully do make sure that it is even more challenging.

I did take a couple of photos before actually doing the dare. And they can be found in my gallery (once moderated)

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn

Last edited by Slave_bjorn; 12-17-2020 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Typo
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_bjorn for this post: