Old 08-19-2019, 07:00 AM   #40
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaming_Darester View Post
Thanks for starting this up again!

1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: Limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: Mixed
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: Yes Please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Both
Hello there Gaming-Darester and very kind of you to thank me

2 weeks at level 4 limited means you only get 2 orgasms per week though. You cannot carry any forward or back so 1 orgasm in the next 7 days and the other orgasm the week after.

Your orgasm days and times are Monday 6:00-7:00 am or pm, Friday 7:00-8:00am or pm and Saturday 2:00-4:30 pm. So if you chose not to have your 1 orgasm tonight then you are in denial until Friday at the earliest.

As you like gaming let's make this fun when you decide to have an orgasm and let's see how lucky at games you are
  • First we start with a dice game. Roll a die an odd number means you must be naked to cum an odd number means you must wear socks and underwear
  • Now send anyone in your contact list a message asking them to chose a number between 1 and 10. if they reply with 2, 3, 4 or 5 you can cum. If they chose 6 through to 9 it's a ruined orgasm. If they chose a 1 or a 10 you have to video yourself cumming and send me the video on kik to Danb259. I'll let you decide what explanation to give your contact about choosing a number at random but DO NOT give them any clues or a reason to choose any particular number
  • Once you have orgasmed or ruined your orgasm it's back to a dice game. Take a picture of your cum, or cum soaked undies and roll a die. You must now send your picture to that many people and one must be me.

You asked for a pass card and I'm going to be very generous and give you one per week.

To use the pass card for week 1 it's really easy and I see you like watersports. So strip down to you underwear in the bath or shower and video yourself pissing in them and send it to me. You can then have 1 orgasm

Pass card for week 2 does not require you to do anything but it limits the location. To use the second pass card you can only cum in your underwear and somewhere semi public, e.g. public toilets, shop changing room etc. You can decide but you must send me pic proof.

Remember my kik is one number different to my profile name so Danb259

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote