View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #1
subDanni

Default Exciting and risky hook up game

This story is a bit inspired by those hook up roulettes from faproulette, for those of you that are familiar with that

Mary sat on the bed in the hotel room she'd booked for the hook up game she was playing with her Master, Sam. During all the preparations, her arms and legs were shaking in excitement and nervousness. And it didn't get better when she took up her phone and started to chat with Sam. Telling him she was ready.

Chat, Sam: Are you sure you're ready for this? You won't be able to able to back out.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master. I'm super nervous, but ready. I want to finally go through with this.
Chat, Sam: Hehe, you're such a good slave. Especially when you've been denied for a while..how long since I allowed you to cum last time?
Chat, Mary: Two weeks, Master.
Chat, Sam: Good. It makes you slutty and easy. Now put all the toys you brought on a table so I can see.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master.

Mary sent a picture to Sam of all the toys she'd brought. Dildoes and buttplugs in different sizes, whips, nipple clamps, ropes, duct tape, handcuffs, ballgag, ring gag.

Chat, Sam: Good, slave. Now put on the outfit the roulette told you. And show me.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master. I hope you like it.

She undressed and placed the clothes she arrived with in the hotel safe. And sent a picture of the slutty outfit she was now wearing - fishnet stockings with matching garter belt, black high heels, a black loose micro skirt and a black leather collar with silver letters saying "Slut" on it. No panties or bra.

Chat, Sam: Good, slave. Now you look like the whore that you truly are. The guy I've got hooking up with you is going to have some fun with you.
Chat, Mary: Thank you, Master. I'm just a lousy slut.
Chat, Sam: You ready for the next roll, slave? Hehe.
Chat, Mary: Yes, Master. I'm soooo nervous and horny.
Chat, Sam: Good, slave. You should be nervous. And whatever it says, you have to do it.

Sam used an app to share his phone screen with Mary. She sat on the hotel bed, tapping her fingers against the phone, as the roulette determined if and how should we be bound. Her pussy started to leak when she saw the result.

Chat, Sam: Yes! Hehehe, unlucky you.
Chat, Mary: Omg! That is the worst option, Master.
Chat, Sam: Yes, it really is.
Chat, Mary: Thank you, Master. For making me finally go through with this. I'm your lousy whore slave.
Chat, Sam: Good slave. Now put your phone in the safe and get ready. He will arrive soon. And don't dare to cheat. He will tell me how he found you.

Mary sneaked out in the hallway of the hotel, but only to quickly put the hotel key-card under the doormat. Luckily she wasn't seen by anyone in that slutty outfit. Next she placed the keys to the handcuffs on the table in the hotel room. She put the ring-gag in her mouth, used the handcuffs with a long chain between the cuffs, and connect them to a hook in the ceiling. After that, she masturbated herself silly, before she used a black silky scarf to blindfold herself. The moment she locked the handcuffs shut around her wrists, she felt sudden emotions of regret. Regret and excitement at the same time. The person that would soon walk in the hotel door was a friend of Sam, but to Mary he was a stranger. She loved that she didn't know him. But it was scary at the same time. With her hands handcuffed above her head, blindfolded and gagged, she felt a few drops of sweat running down her chest and over her perky breasts. She whimpered and moaned in excitement. Suddenly a sound from the door. Mary became completely silent. The key-card entered the lock on the door, and she could hear the door opening. Her kinky hook up fantasies where becoming reality.

Last edited by subDanni; 01-03-2019 at 12:07 PM.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: