View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 06:29 AM   #45
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
As a reminder, Buffy chat in one Hour in the lounge. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it this week. Feel free to have it without me, or we can just pick up next week with the same two episodes. Have a great week everyone!
I make it to almost every meeting, but last Sunday I was out at from morning to afternoon and couldn't attend the Lounge Chat here properly.

I don't think anyone made it last week. You didn't, I don't know if Jaro did, and you both are in the upcoming elections and I'm turning the interviews in today, so I guess a rare occasional one week rest is fine Anyway we work with each other and are understanding and reasonably flexible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammarling View Post
I can actually make this weekend... assuming this is still a thing? At least i hope it is, otherwise i'm just re-watching buffy (again) for no reason (again)... wait, that's not a bad thing!
Welcome to the group Hammarling, always nice to see new members to the group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
It totally is still a thing, we'll be glad to see you this weekend!
I guess we will continue the next two episodes from when we were together last, so we will discuss Season 2 episode 13 Surprise and episode 14 Innocence.

See you all there tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time (currently GMT-6) in the Lounge section of getDare Chat room. Adjust time accordingly. Thanks

~ Joanna

Last edited by Joan Sky; 09-22-2018 at 06:37 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote